We're in the Kubota Room, but Check This Out!

/ We're in the Kubota Room, but Check This Out! #1  

AStanton

Platinum Member
I saw this tractor parked outside a nursery/plant shop the other day. The owner said he painted it to support Breast Cancer Awareness Month. It got my attention.

Attachments

• Pink Tractor EM.JPG
    Pink Tractor EM.JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 398
   / We're in the Kubota Room, but Check This Out! #2  
The feathers "sell" this whole concept.
:D
David

/ We're in the Kubota Room, but Check This Out! #4  
Careful...may bring out the female in you!!!:shocked:

/ We're in the Kubota Room, but Check This Out! #5  
Looks cool!

/ We're in the Kubota Room, but Check This Out! #6  
I saw this tractor parked outside a nursery/plant shop the other day. The owner said he painted it to support Breast Cancer Awareness Month. It got my attention.

great idea to bring attention to a serious problem-----hopefully a cure for this terrible condition is forthcoming in the near future--we have had to deal with this in our family as have many of you

/ We're in the Kubota Room, but Check This Out! #7  
I respect the owner for helping to draw attention to this worthy cause. Thanks for posting.

/ We're in the Kubota Room, but Check This Out! #8  
Cool to support the cause. Looks like they just rattle canned over dents, emblems and all.

Shame; those Loewy designs were pretty tractors. That would be a nice looking tractor with some bodywork, and the paint done nicely(even in pink).

I don't think the newer tractors have ever had lines like those old Farmall's(Leowy design) and JD(cant remember designer) of the late 1930's. That Farmall A/Super-A/100 sheetmetal was the pretty much the same from 1939 till they went to the sqaure fron in the 1960's.

My Kubota was a nice looking tractor, but was pretty squared off/industrial looking. My New Holland has nice lines if the loader is off, but nothing like those late 1930's designs.