How to adjust L3800 HST neutral?

/ How to adjust L3800 HST neutral? #1  

Rail Dawg

Silver Member
Anyone know how to adjust where neutral is on the L3800 HST pedal? The tractor shuts down when I get off the seat and I've isolated it down to the safety switch thinking the tractor is not in neutral.

Any help appreciated!

/ How to adjust L3800 HST neutral?
Still looking for an answer to this... Is there a way to adjust the HST neutral point so the safety switch will allow the tractor to start and then not shut down when you get off the seat?

I put a piece of tape on the moving part that contacts the safety switch and that did the trick. However I'm looking for the proper solution rather than jury-rigging it.

Thanks.

/ How to adjust L3800 HST neutral? #5  
I take it you don't have a shop manual. The next best thing is download a parts manual and look it over real good. With one you see how it works if you look at it long enough. I don't have a parts manual for your tractor otherwise I would send it to you. Try kubotabooks.com

/ How to adjust L3800 HST neutral?
I take it you don't have a shop manual. The next best thing is download a parts manual and look it over real good. With one you see how it works if you look at it long enough. I don't have a parts manual for your tractor otherwise I would send it to you. Try kubotabooks.com

No I don't have the shop manual but I know I need it. I found one at Messicks and will need to order...