Pulled the trigger on a new MX5100 today

/ Pulled the trigger on a new MX5100 today #1  

Steppenwolfe

Tractor
Kubota MX5400, 1140 RTV
Hello to all. Finally pulled the trigger today on my dream machine. An MX5100 4wd, quick connect fel, and gear driven. Kubota is giving a $2,000 discount for cash, and I couldn't pass it up. Not to mention, my dealer gave me about another $3 grand off list. The backhoe is going to have to wait till next year. Please, all you 5100 owners, let me know I bought the right machine. Thanks.

/ Pulled the trigger on a new MX5100 today #2  
You bought the right machine. No question about it--it's the best all-around tractor I've ever owned. Wait until you see how well it works.
We will still need photos, however.

/ Pulled the trigger on a new MX5100 today
Thanks, it is being delivered next Wed/Thur. Can't wait...

/ Pulled the trigger on a new MX5100 today #4  
Congratulations

/ Pulled the trigger on a new MX5100 today #5  
You done good, that gear driven model is hard to beat in that price rande. Mine is used mostly for logging also loader work and snow clearing. It really shines in the woods, just the right size to be nimble yet powerful. Its a 2005 model and shows nearly 700 hours, not a single issue with it and still on the original battery....hey its a Kubota

/ Pulled the trigger on a new MX5100 today #6  
Has an HST model and LOVE IT!!!! Only problem I have had is the HST safety switch crapped out - 5 minute repair with the part exchanged by the dealer.

/ Pulled the trigger on a new MX5100 today #7  
Love mine. If you have a lot of rock at your place, save up for the hydraulic thumb when you get the backhoe.

/ Pulled the trigger on a new MX5100 today #8  
I'm a new owner also, and it's certainly a dream machine for me. I'm betting you'll love it. Congratulations!

/ Pulled the trigger on a new MX5100 today
I'm a new owner also, and it's certainly a dream machine for me. I'm betting you'll love it. Congratulations!

Thanks. I think we should start a new thread on how smart and good looking 5100 owners are... what do you think ?