Confused

/ Confused #1  

swh0002

New to this. Had a question about a kabota but the instructions indicate no Questions?

/ Confused #2  
Sometime back the owners here started forcing new members to make their first post in the 'Introductions' portion to introduce themselves.

Didn't like it then, still don't like it today.

I'd say skip it, your first post was howdy enough. Jump over to the Kubota area and ask away.

/ Confused #7  
   / Confused #9  
Welcome and as mentioned there are a lot of knowledgeable people on the Kubota as well as other forums, I have been help by Kubota owners and owners of other brands as well.

/ Confused #10  
You are welcome to ask questions on TractorByNet. That's what we're here for! However, we just ask that you post your question or topic in the appropriate sub-forum. There are many different sub-forums on the site used to organize topics into categories.

For example, I moved this thread to the Kubota Owning/Operating forum. Feel free to ask your Kubota question on this thread now. If you need any more help getting familiar with the website, you can check out our Help page here: TractorByNet Support FAQs - TractorByNet.com

You can also contact us if you have more questions by clicking the Contact Us button at the bottom of any page: Contact Us - TractorByNet.com

Welcome and good luck with your tractor. :)

Sometime back the owners here started forcing new members to make their first post in the 'Introductions' portion to introduce themselves.

Not forcing, suggesting. ;)