Loader Looking for a Front Loader B219

/ Looking for a Front Loader B219 #1  

okieroper

Tractor
Kubota 7100D
I have a 91 B7100D and wanting to know if they make or can fit a front end loader on it. I see the B219 loaders are made for that size of a tractor. Anyone know if it can be done and does anyone know where one is at for sale?

/ Looking for a Front Loader B219 #2  
I have a FEL off of my 1977 B7100. I have restored the tractor last winter but was waiting to do the loader this winter. I cannot decide whether or not to remount it. Would love to find a Kubota front 3 way push blade to trade the loader for but would consider selling the the FEL.

/ Looking for a Front Loader B219
how much would you want for it?

/ Looking for a Front Loader B219 #4  

I have a 91 B7100D so will it fit and do you have all the brackets and everything I need to put it on...I would take it for that price if it will fit...seems like they show it will fit on all B7100 but mine....just wondering if you know anything about this....I do know it does not have any Hydroulic hook ups but I have the 3 point hookup so I have hydro. I can always add them.

/ Looking for a Front Loader B219 #6  
My loader is a B-219 SN 3631. It came off of a gear drive 4x4. The loader is self contained with its own pump and tank. It is a 2 lever control. All of the parts are with it except for the plate that bolts over the pump which is a guard to protect from damage. I was planning to make a new one when I restored it. A B7100D according to Tractor data .com is a 4x4 gear drive unit which was not made after 1985 or so. From then on they were all HST. The pump drives off of the crank shaft and is mounted on the loader subframe.

maybe I better check on mine a litttle more then I thought mine was a 91..I would like to buy it from you can you send me some pictures please. my number is 918-691-6493 or you can send them email to okieroper@live.com

/ Looking for a Front Loader B219 #8  
I will e mail you some pics.

i went to the kubota dealer today to get a drive shaft and drove around to the junk pile in the back and they had a tractor like mine with out the engine and the front end was off it and it had a FEL and a backhoe on it so I asked what he would take and he said $1500 so I got the front end and backhoe which works off the pto and more or the half a tractor.

/ Looking for a Front Loader B219 #10  
Thats a good find! B7100s are hard to find salvaged in my area. I searched high and low for parts tractors during the restoration and came up empty every time so I bought all new parts.