Loader 3rd function valve

/ 3rd function valve #1  

mikeg135

Thinking of adding a grappling bucket, but will need a3rd valve function. Who sells these besides the kubota dealership?

/ 3rd function valve #2  
Though you can certainly fabricate if you understand hydraulics and basic electricity, do not expect to find a direct bolt on kit from anyone other than Kubota.

SDT

/ 3rd function valve #4  
You can get after market 3rd function valves but the Kubota unit is only about 100 bucks more and so much easier to install

/ 3rd function valve #5  
I would go with a Kubota 3rd funtcion. You will have the correct steel lines to run up the loader. The joy stick should fit better than a universal.like Don said it will be easier to install. You should be able to get parts in years to come with the kubota who knows about a aftermarket.

/ 3rd function valve #6  
You can get after market 3rd function valves but the Kubota unit is only about 100 bucks more and so much easier to install

Can't be too much easier to install than the WR Long, unless it installs itself! I have one and couldn't be happier with it.

/ 3rd function valve #7  
If you have a Grand L 30 series the WR Long is the way to go if you have the 40series then you can get Kubota also but I have heard too many complaints with it sticking to be comfortable. And a joystick mounted third function control is much more useful then trying to use one of the rear remotes or a diverter with a grapple .

David Kb7uns

/ 3rd function valve #8  
We've sold hundreds of 3rd function kits without issues. They come custom built for your tractor with everything needed along with instructions.

/ 3rd function valve #9  
I installed the Kubota kit on my L39 because I got it off Ebay pretty cheap.

1. It is NOT hard lines up the loader.
2. The valve sticks. It is only moderately annoying, but unacceptable from something so costly.

ac

/ 3rd function valve #10  
Ditto on the WR Long kit. When I bought an L3240, I requested a third function kit. The dealer told they would install the factory kit if I wanted, but recommended the WR Long. His words were "cheaper and better". I had them install the WR Long kit. I liked it well enough that when the L3240 was traded in on a L5740, I had them move the WR Long to the bigger tractor.