Backhoe tree

/ tree #1  

sdd1986

Tractor
kubota bx25
What is the biggest trees or stumps you have dug up with your bx25 or other SCT? IMAG0859.jpgIMAG0858.jpgIMAG0844.jpg

/ tree #2  
Here's my nickel's worth... First work I ever did with a backhoe! :)

Had to get the chainsaw after a couple of the roots, BX didn't have enough arse to pop 'em loose...

2011-08-22 18_19_28.jpg

/ tree
@eagletdl yeah I didn't have a chain saw at the time so I just had to dig a lot more but that's ok with me. Now I have a sthil mini boss.

@bob77064 thanks. Yours looks good also.

/ tree #5  
Attached pics are of a stubborn poplar that was in the middle of the only flat ground we have and my B26TLB. Normally I'm fine with close cut stumps as we've cleared but the boss was eyeing the area for planting next spring. Had to circle it several times to get side roots and enough dirt out of the hole to pull it over and break tap root(s). It finally gave up to a combined attacked from backhoe and a farmjack pulling from an adjacent tree. Picked it up with FEL with a little backhoe counterweighting to get down hill to dump site. Small tractor vs. a big job may not be the quickest solution but it can be pretty satisfying when you finally win....

0714121109.jpg0714121109a.jpg