Loader Cant raise bucket loader? Help

/ Cant raise bucket loader? Help #1  

chiefshoe

Tractor
Kuboto B2150
I have a Kubota B2150 with a la350 bucket and a mower attachment on the back. Today I was using the loader to clear some brush and hit a stump hard. After that the bucket will not raise (tilt forward works great tilt up is slow). the mower was in the up position but after lowering it will no longer go up. I removed the A & B QD from the manifold but the control handle will not move front or back I think I killed the manifold please tell me I didn't?

Jim

/ Cant raise bucket loader? Help
After some digging its the control valve not a manifold sorry. But I am wondering if i could of broken the load check on the lift and lower A & B side of the control valve? I cant move the handel up or down but side to side works fine.

Jim

/ Cant raise bucket loader? Help #3  
Sounds like you do have damage in the control valve although that doesn't answer the three point unless the valve is open.

/ Cant raise bucket loader? Help #4  
Don't forget the obvious...check fluid level..... Its easy to curl the bucket, but takes alot more fluid to lift the 3 pt and loader....This aside from possible valve issue...

Fluid is goob the bucket might raise if I could move the Handle up and down? I am going to pull the pressure valve tonight and see if I can find anything in it

just wanted to say thanks for those that posted. the problem was in the return spring when I hit the stump i must of had my hand on the lever and jamed it in the open position. If I would have just hit it hard it would have fixed it but without knowing I did it the safy. everything works now just need a bout a quart of hyd fluid.