New B3000 delivered

/ New B3000 delivered #1  

bandit67

Veteran Member
Tractor
2012 B3000 HSDCC 2020 Z251 Zero Turn
My new B3000 TLB showed up midday today. Thanks to Brady Barlow and to Marvin, his driver, for their excellent service. This is my second purchase from Barlow Equipment, and both transactions have been enjoyable.

I expect I'll be very happy with the new machine if it measures up, quality wise, as well as my B3030 did.

I managed to get just a few pics today between cleaning the glass after the long trip out to me, and playing around a little with the new backhoe. I'll try to get some more pics in the next day or two. I'm glad that I can actually reach the backhoe controls from the tractor seat, even with the longer stretch compared to the B3030 open station. I do miss the better angle of departure of the old machine, as the new backhoe sits 9-10" further back to clear the cab.

The new engine seems just a bit quieter than the B3030 motor for some reason (when standing outside beside it), but as has been mentioned before, the cab does amplify the HST whine, or at least keeps it inside, so it sounds a bit louder than on the open station machine, however, so far, it doesn't seem too annoying. We'll see what my opinion is once I get some longer task time on the machine, which will help me determine what to do about a radio option.

I am disappointed that the rear quarter windows don't vent like they do on the B3030 cab.

I'm very excited about being able to clear snow in a t-shirt. :cool:

A couple pics of the old & new together, along with the old, ultra-reliable B3030 all loaded up for the trip back across country.
I hope Brady finds a good home for my baby. :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_8177.JPG
    IMG_8177.JPG
    820.6 KB · Views: 393
  • IMG_8178.JPG
    IMG_8178.JPG
    871.2 KB · Views: 356
  • IMG_8179.JPG
    IMG_8179.JPG
    774.5 KB · Views: 327
  • IMG_8181.JPG
    IMG_8181.JPG
    935.7 KB · Views: 363
   / New B3000 delivered #2  
Well congratulations!

Was looking at those for my snow removal business but can't justify having payments again

/ New B3000 delivered #3  
Congratulations. Have fun.

/ New B3000 delivered #4  
Clearing snow in a T-shirt ?? I am jealous.
Good luck with it and congrats.

/ New B3000 delivered #7  
Congrats. I love mine. I took my side doors off for most of the summer (particularly after the AC button failed). Still need to figure out how to get at it to replace it.

/ New B3000 delivered #10  
congrats Bandit, i noticed you are in Col., did you light up the now legal celebratory joint or munch on some funny muffin?