Loader Looking for forks on Kubota 3300

/ Looking for forks on Kubota 3300 #1  

jmckay

Tractor
Kubota 3300 SU
I have been looking for forks for my 3300. I have Kubota quick disconnect on my loader. I have looked at everything attachments and they can hook me up. They are cheaper than Kubota but still it was a little bit of a shock. Any other suggestions?

/ Looking for forks on Kubota 3300 #2  
I have forks that fit the Kubota QA on my B3200 (pretty much the same machine as the B3300). Mine are from HLA attachments (www.hlaattachments.com) here in Canada and are the 2000lb model and I bought them through the dealer who prefers them over the Kubota forks. They work great and I am finding many uses for them (today was spent loading logs onto a friends sawmill).

Unfortunately the price you are seeing at everything attachments is similar to what I paid for mine ( just over a thousand dollars delivered with taxes), but for me they are well worth the investment. I am glad I didn't settle for bucket forks as I use mine to the max and having the load closer to the tractor is important.

/ Looking for forks on Kubota 3300 #3  
You could change it over to skid steer quick attach to make it more versatile and buy a set of ebay forks for $500.

/ Looking for forks on Kubota 3300 #4  
You could change it over to skid steer quick attach to make it more versatile and buy a set of ebay forks for $500.

By the time he's done doing that, he's into the new QA & forks for the same money. Yes, he'll be able to add any other universal type QA attachments, but the main issue with a skid steer style QA is the weight which will significantly impact that loader's lift capacity.

The Kubota forks are $1043 retail, so if a local dealer is willing to deal a little, it looks like all the pin-type QA forks are pretty similarly priced.

I've had my Kubota pallet forks since 2008, and have worked them plenty. I've managed to lift & unload a 2100 lb pallet with them. I've used them to move logs, move all sorts of pallets, haul large shop tools, moved a 10'x11' storage shed, the list goes on. I even drilled a hole at the end of each fork so I could mount my 2" hitch receiver off my 3pt Trailer Hitch Adapter so that I can also move a trailer using the FEL. Eventually, I plan to add something like the ATI bolt-on Grapple Kit to the fork frame to make them even more useful when moving slash, etc from the trees I cut for firewood.

/ Looking for forks on Kubota 3300
Well I was afraid that was the average costs. I know they forks are the next thing I need for the tractor with the clearing I am doing and I am going to be building my shooting range next so they would be great for the railroad ties. Just want to make sure I get the best deal on both cost and the weight of the forks so I am not giving up anymore weight to the forks than I need to while still being safe. So the $780 delivered is not out of line.
Hopefully Santa has the extra handsome sleigh to drop those puppies off here.