New wr long grapple

/ New wr long grapple #21  
OK my tractor is orange.......but I'm green. I've got to get one of those.

Charlie

/ New wr long grapple
NativeSon said:
OK my tractor is orange.......but I'm green. I've got to get one of those.

Charlie

All I can say is....yes you do!!! By the way how do you like that 272 Rhino?

/ New wr long grapple #23  
Watch your front tires. Ags cannot take the same high loads as R4s can. It is easy to overload the front tires and roll a bead off, especially with the heavy logs you can carry in the grapple. Putting tubes int he fronts was my solution after I rolled the bead off one time. At the very least, keep the pressures up to max rating for the tires.

Grapples are about the greatest thing ever for FELs, as far as I am concerned...

/ New wr long grapple #24  
Your setup is what I am trying to build. What type of electric solenoid valve and loader lever switch did you use?

/ New wr long grapple #25  
Dbaer78'
What is the opening dimension of your WRLong grapple? Tip to tip.

/ New wr long grapple
TomSeller said:
Dbaer78'
What is the opening dimension of your WRLong grapple? Tip to tip.

It's about 48" when it's fully open. Keep in mind Long builds their grapples in two categories for large and small tractors. I run the smaller size to keep weight down and it seems the perfect match for my tractor.

/ New wr long grapple
Donnydark said:
Your setup is what I am trying to build. What type of electric solenoid valve and loader lever switch did you use?

It's a WR Long solenoid valve and controller. You can buy the kit from many tractor dealers or direct from WR Long I believe.

/ New wr long grapple #28  
It's a WR Long solenoid valve and controller. You can buy the kit from many tractor dealers or direct from WR Long I believe.

When I bought last year Long would not sell direct. I had to go through a dealer.

/ New wr long grapple #29  
All I can say is....yes you do!!! By the way how do you like that 272 Rhino?

So far it's been great. When I was looking at tractors the 272 seemed to be the most heavily constructed of all the one I looked at.

Charlie

/ New wr long grapple #30  
When I bought last year Long would not sell direct. I had to go through a dealer.
We offer the WR Long 3rd Function Hydraulic Kits on our website. Right now we're offering a $50 discount if you order the kit along with a tractor loader hydraulic attachment. The kits ship free to your home within 1,000 miles of Newton, NC.