Kubota B2410 control levers

/ Kubota B2410 control levers #1  

Tractorleigh

Tractor
Kubota B2410
The 3 pt hitch lever in my tractor has started to get really hard to move backwards and forward, to a point where you have to almost get your elbow in line with the lever to move it.

Also, my Diff lock pedal is seized, and despite countless attempts spraying lubricant at the linkages, it just won't move.

So my plan WAS to take the linkages off, and lubricate them all properly, but my tractor has a cab, and this looks almost impossible.

Any ideas of how I can get to these linkages, and what might be wrong with them? I presume the seat has to come out?

/ Kubota B2410 control levers #2  
Are there grease fittings on any of those? I remember my B8200 had zerks on the range shifter, and clutch/brake linkage.

Can you get to those linkage points, loosen them up, and spray with something like brake cleaner, and then a spray lube? Not WD-40(not sure what you have available across the pond...). WD 40 leaves a yellow film that will harden but stay sticky, and attract grime.

/ Kubota B2410 control levers
RobertN said:
Are there grease fittings on any of those? I remember my B8200 had zerks on the range shifter, and clutch/brake linkage.

Can you get to those linkage points, loosen them up, and spray with something like brake cleaner, and then a spray lube? Not WD-40(not sure what you have available across the pond...). WD 40 leaves a yellow film that will harden but stay sticky, and attract grime.

There's no grease fittings on any of them, and I have tried drenching them with WD40 and it did nothing. This is why I was thinking about getting them apart and doing a proper clean up job on them, although it looks impossible.

/ Kubota B2410 control levers #4  
I might try an oil that does more "penetrating" than WD40. It's great stuff, but I have found that PB'laster works amazing for stuff like that. The down side is the fact that it will drip out, wear out, etc and you'll have to spray it again shortly.

/ Kubota B2410 control levers
They should make all these linkages with grease nipples on them. Each lever is constantly being used and yet not lubricated properly.