m7040

/ m7040 #1  

dlay

Bronze Member
Tractor
kubota m7040/ jd 2155
I put hay forks on and fed cattle for the first time with new m7040, handled two 5x5 rolls, front and rear, well, very stable on hilly ground, beginning to really like the Kubota.

/ m7040 #2  
i have one i use it for grading roads and dragging loggs the tractors a little lite for me i have the rear tires loaded and the cast centers and my 3pts a little weak how many hours do you have on yours

/ m7040
i have one i use it for grading roads and dragging loggs the tractors a little lite for me i have the rear tires loaded and the cast centers and my 3pts a little weak how many hours do you have on yours

I have rear tires loaded also, mine does what I want it to do, so far.

/ m7040 #4  
Whats not to like? :)
Here is my M9540.

image-3108944010.jpg

What county are you in?

Last edited:
   / m7040 #5  
my 3pts a little weak how many hours do you have on yours

I'm curious what are you attempting to pick up with the 3pt that it's weak?? My operators manual states 3300# lift capacity at 24" back.

Last edited:
   / m7040 #7  

You may want to find the 3ph lowering speed knob under the seat and see if that helps with better 3ph operation.

Charlie

/ m7040 #8  
Glad you like it, we really like our M Series.:thumbsup:

/ m7040 #9  
dlay said:
I am in Union Co, where are you located, I used to work all over sw va.

Near Bristol.