Does your tractor stay in or outside?

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #91  
I don't use my tractor much yet. I don't have a clamp on my muffler so when I'm done useing it, I let it cool and take the muffler off. That way I can cover the whole tractor fast and easy.

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #92  
Mine shares a three sided lean-to with the wife's truck and some dog agility equipment. A nice home after spending two years outside on the dealers lot.
tractor_shed_zpsb4cf44c5.jpg

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #93  
I have two shelters where my tractor and equipment are stored. All my equipment is enclosed by fence in a section of my yard. Our two outside dogs roam freely in this area. I use diesel supplement year round. I don't have a block heater.

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #94  
Mine shares a three sided lean-to with the wife's truck and some dog agility equipment. A nice home after spending two years outside on the dealers lot.
tractor_shed_zpsb4cf44c5.jpg

How do you keep the fel up so it doesn't sink over time and hit the car?

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #95  
Well is has a loader lock lever, however it's not working at the moment and suppose to be fixed under warranty. So for now I just have to raise it up every 3 or 4 days.

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #96  
Well is has a loader lock lever, however it's not working at the moment and suppose to be fixed under warranty. So for now I just have to raise it up every 3 or 4 days.
them make, or you can make, a simple sleeve that slips on the front FEL cylinder. it prevents the loader from coming down.

i used to stockpile tons of dog agility stuff before the wife got to lazy to compete...hehe. actually the dogs got too old to compete.

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #97  
Inside.

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #98  

Hate to tell you this, but the loader lock lever, will not prevent the loader from leaking down, Its purpose is to prevent someone from moving the control valve lever. It has nothing to do with the leak-down from the valve or cylinder seals. Also if a hose were to break, it will come down instantly with great force, and your car hood will be history. It is your loader, and your car.. just saying:)

James K0UA

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #99  
Hate to tell you this, but the loader lock lever, will not prevent the loader from leaking down, Its purpose is to prevent someone from moving the control valve lever. It has nothing to do with the leak-down from the valve or cylinder seals. Also if a hose were to break, it will come down instantly with great force, and your car hood will be history. It is your loader, and your car.. just saying:)

James K0UA

That's what I was thinking unless it'd different than the lock lever on mine. I like the idea though, saves a ton of space if there's a way to keep it up there... maybe I'll try it with mine and a length of chain to a rafter to hook on the bucket lifting hooks...

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #100  
Seems like my old Mahindra and my JCB backhoe both came with a piece of steel that was designed as a mechanical safety device to prevent the loader from falling while working on the equipment. Seems kind of strange that the "Great" Kubota doesn't include such a thing.