Does your tractor stay in or outside?

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #21  
Everything outside, no block heaters but diesel treatment year round.

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #22  
I never used diesel treatment in my life and all my old machines always ran fine. Even the old D8 cats we used at the landfill back in the late 60's and early 70's never got so-called diesel treatment. Fired right up in the cold mornings. Diesel treatment is just another way for monkey to make money. i have some old machines now that still fire up with dirty old stale fuel. I hope you guys dont buy those other pep boys products like "Mechanics in a bottle" haha

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #23  
OUtside baking in the sun during the summer wherever it's convenient to leave it.

But come winter, into an enclosed shed it goes so I can hook up the block heater and keep it out of the worst of the weather - snow and wind. Temperature can drop to -40 and - unlucky for me - I often need to use it for snow clearing or moving hay bales when it is colder than -20. No diesel additives. Once the block heater is plugged in, no problems starting just a long time to get the hydraulic oil warm enough to operate!

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #24  
I keep mine inside an unheated outbuilding near the barn. It shares the building with implements, a farm purposed 4 wheeler, and extra hay that is overflow from two other hay barns. I have to use the tractor almost every day to haul shavings, hay, and manure. Most of my neighbors have tractors, and the ones that sit outside 24/7 look about 10 years older than they are, but looks usually don't effect how they run. I have seen rust buckets fire right up and work all day, but I prefer to keep mine in as new of condition as I can for a 30+ year old machine mainly because I cannot afford to replace it, and it is very valuable to me. I do keep a trickle charge on the battery, and with the glow plugs, it fires right up. I use Bio-Kleen, but mainly to prevent microbial growth, bacteria, and fungus from entering my fuel lines, and filter.

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #25  
Mine sits outside. Has a canopy over the operators stations. Sometimes it can dip into the single digits here in Middle Tennessee, but when it is that cold, you won't find my rump in the drivers seat, anyways. No fuel treatment, has always started up with glow plugs.

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #26  
Inside, in a pole barn. Keeping it out of the sun is my main motivation. UV will do a number on things. If I am in the middle of a project where I am using it, I often won't bother to park it in the barn at the end of the day. I don't baby it. But there are quite a few weeks when I won't use it at all, and I figure it's dumb to just leave it sitting out in the weather getting wear for no good reason.

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #27  
Inside with a degree of protection (roof leaks a little).

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #28  
Always use diesel treatment (all seasons) and keep tractor in garage that can be heated to melt off ice and snow after use. All attachments kept inside.

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #29  
I keep mine inside my cinderblock but unheated horse barn. No heater block or deisel treatment and no problems starting. Myself on the other hand is a little slow to get started in extreme cold.

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #30  
Mine sits under the covered back porch with a tarp. So its out of the sun and rain but in the ambient temp which can range from 10 F to 100F here in Virginia. One day I'll get a garage for it!