Does your tractor stay in or outside?

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #31  
Inside unheated barns and sheds, rarely below zero around here and mostly not even below 20's.

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #32  
I live in texas along the gulf coast.. we don't worry about cold weather to much,, maybe light freeze once or twice a year.. I keep my tractors and balers inside,, cutters outside they have covers over the blades,, rakes outside, C-580 backhoe/loader outside,, most of small equipment is kept in the barn.. like tillers, plows, disc, boxblakes, grades blade and few other pieces.. Lou

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #34  
That was my thinking too. Sun/UV can do a job on expensive tires, hydraulic hoses etc. And, I have some other stuff(canoe, beer brew stand etc)

Inside, in a pole barn. Keeping it out of the sun is my main motivation. UV will do a number on things.

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #35  
It's in the new garage. Before that it was in a tarped shelter. I use fuel treatment in the winter and while it has a block heater I have only used it twice. I am in central Maine so it can get cold here, but with a little glow plug warming it starts right up.

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside?
Thanks all. I was just wondering cuz my L3400 had a front tire roll off the rim on me yesterday and I left it sitting where it was. It was awfully nice parking my sons' ATV and other stuff in what is normally the tractor's spot in the garage and I almost considered letting it stay outside. But it's bad enough here in northern VT to have to go out and start it in the cold garage, I don't think I'd like having to clear the snow off or uncover it etc. Guess it will go back in the garage when I get the tire fixed. Boy was that a pisser.
j

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #38  
my 3430 has never spent a night outside since I got it three years ago.

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #39  
It's in the new garage. Before that it was in a tarped shelter. I use fuel treatment in the winter and while it has a block heater I have only used it twice. I am in central Maine so it can get cold here, but with a little glow plug warming it starts right up.
Mine has started as cold as -35 without using the block heater but I am sure it didnt do it any good. Any time it is below 20 I plug it in a couple hours before I start it when possible, lot quicker start/warm up that way and initial idle is not so rough/harsh sounding.

If you have a place to put it inside by all means do it, I built my new gearshed oversized just so the tractor would have a home.

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #40  
In a pole barn, yes to fuel treatment and also a block heater.