Does your tractor stay in or outside?

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #61  
Carl Bert said:
WOW! I am jealous. Is that Kubota orange on the walls?

Thanks,i giggle every time i go in it lol. Yes, took the paint can to Lowes and had them match it up. Word of advice, get a think paint. I went cheap and had to put three coats on.

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #62  
Trails End said:
Wow - looks more like a show room rather than a garage. My CT335 is outdoors at the moment but
hope to have a car port for it finished before any major snow falls.

I noticed that you have dollies for at least one of your attachments. Which casters did you use?
wheel material?? Any flat spotting with what you use? I'm planning to build dollies for my attachments.

The dollies are from Harbor Freight. Get the small ones, they hold 1000 lbs, just as much as the bigger ones for 7 or 9 bucks. I have my weight box and the snow blower with its mount on another. Comes in very handy.

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #63  
everything i own stays inside a shop or under a leanto on a shop. We get some brutal winters (though not so this year so far) so i keep everything under cover.

Stuff costs too much $$$ to let it rust outdoors.

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #64  
i keep my bx25 tractor inside my garage were my wifes car used to be

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #65  
Inside a 30'x40' pole barn which is my garage

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #66  
i keep my bx25 tractor inside my garage were my wifes car used to be

Same here, except mine is a BX23. She never goes out till after I plow anyway, so I get priority on the garage.

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #67  
Garaged and Covered, not sure if or when I could afford another, and they just don't seem to make em like they used too.

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #68  
My tractor is in a Shelter Logic round top garage.

IMG_0276.jpg

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #69  
Built my tractor barn to get it out of the attached garage. Still have some room, so must need more stuff!

Attachments

• tractor barn Halloween 2011 002.jpg
    tractor barn Halloween 2011 002.jpg
    729.5 KB · Views: 184
   / Does your tractor stay in or outside? #70  
I had one of those "$595" carports built for mine, except I went bigger (18'x41') and had them put the sides all the way down so I could store a bunch of stuff (16' car trailer, bass boat, all my implements, garden tools, riding mower, etc.) Came out to about $2k after it was all said & done but it took 3 guys 2 hours - in the dark no less - to build it. Just need to put doors on it now. Keeps my little BX25 dry and out of the weather!