Does your tractor stay in or outside?

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #71  
I had one of those "$595" carports built for mine, except I went bigger (18'x41') and had them put the sides all the way down so I could store a bunch of stuff (16' car trailer, bass boat, all my implements, garden tools, riding mower, etc.) Came out to about $2k after it was all said & done but it took 3 guys 2 hours - in the dark no less - to build it. Just need to put doors on it now. Keeps my little BX25 dry and out of the weather!

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #72  
I had a 35 by 14 foot pre-fab building brought on the property to store my furniture while we built out new house. Now that building is a snug workshop - and it has a garage door. I built a spacious shed on the side of it for the tractor and garden equipment. Implements like blades, BB and brush cutter sit out in the weather. I do have a bin to shelter the brush cutter gear box.

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #73  
Just had a 14x32 stick built, vinyl siding, amish roof,building delivered today for my Bx 2360 and all of the implements plus I got lofts on each end for my Mustang parts pics soon to follow!!!:cool2::drink::cool2:

Last edited:
   / Does your tractor stay in or outside? #74  
Bought my BX new March 09, never outside over night always in the garage. Got cough in the rain one time. Keep the garage never lower than 43dg during the winter. Just rolled 650hrs without any problems.

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #75  
Outside, remote controlled block heater that is activated 1-2 hrs B4 using to clear my driveway.
And I have owned it for 18 yrs with no related problems however my home made cab is all sheathed with galvanized steel rather than painted as I did not want a rusty looking cab. (glad I did that)

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #76  
Outside, remote controlled block heater that is activated 1-2 hrs B4 using to clear my driveway.
And I have owned it for 18 yrs with no related problems however my home made cab is all sheathed with galvanized steel rather than painted as I did not want a rusty looking cab. (glad I did that)

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #77  
IMG_0399.jpg

Just finished my new 25' x 30' shop. Has heat & air and is the tractor really happy inside it's new home. The 16' trailer sits under a 10' x 20' carport. Tractor implements are in the shop.

Last edited:
   / Does your tractor stay in or outside? #78  
This is the "Kioti Den"

James K0UA

Attachments

• 090812 009.jpg
    090812 009.jpg
    875.3 KB · Views: 213
  • 090812 001.jpg
    090812 001.jpg
    903.6 KB · Views: 201
  • 090812 008.jpg
    090812 008.jpg
    937.4 KB · Views: 171
   / Does your tractor stay in or outside?
Wow, this thread is still going!

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #80  
Just finished a 12'x16' car port for the tractor and attachments, attached to my existing garage.
Also finished the dollies for the attachments.102220.jpg