Does your tractor stay in or outside?

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #81  
Just finished a 12'x16' car port for the tractor and attachments, attached to my existing garage.
Also finished the dollies for the attachments.View attachment 292535

very nice attached carport. So what is on top of the rohn 25 tower in the background

James k0ua

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #82  
Inside an unheated pole building. one has power the other dosnt. still better than outside

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #83  
My L3400 is in a unheated pole barn. I do have a concrete floor and power. I hope to heat and insulate it in a year or so.

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #84  
very nice attached carport. So what is on top of the rohn 25 tower in the background

James k0ua

Thanks, James! It's a Tennadyne 6 element log periodic and the tower is a 58' Rohn 25 fold-over. Call is K1HJC.

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #85  
Thanks, James! It's a Tennadyne 6 element log periodic and the tower is a 58' Rohn 25 fold-over. Call is K1HJC.

Ha, I figured, as much!.. I have a little MA5B on mine at 40 foot. and a Windom slung off of it. It is a Tilt over, homemade brackets and all. But it works for me.

James K0UA

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #86  
My 8N has sat outside for at least the past 25 years. If it's going to be parked for an extended period it gets a tarp over it. Otherwise just flip the seat over backwards. Of course, it's just an ugly old farm tractor that gets run through the woods every now and then.

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #87  
My 8N has sat outside for at least the past 25 years. If it's going to be parked for an extended period it gets a tarp over it. Otherwise just flip the seat over backwards. Of course, it's just an ugly old farm tractor that gets run through the woods every now and then.

With any luck that tractor last another 25 years. Maybe a lot more.

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #88  
When not used my tractor stays in a heated garage with thermostat set to 40 degrees F. All my implements are inside too.

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #89  
As long as you have power to plug in a Battery Tender Jr and a roof, your tractor should have all it needs.

/ Does your tractor stay in or outside? #90  
I keep my Allis B project in the garage, right now behind the 3/4 project. I hand crank it and it always starts fine. My International 434 Diesel stays outside for the most part. It gets fairly cold quite often up here, down to -20 degrees celcius and lower quite often. It will usually start with the glow plugs and a few minutes work, but we usually use the block heater, its way easier. My soon to be John Deere 50 and 8N ford (as soon as grandparents decide to move to town), have been outside since at least the mid 70's, a few issues, like the distributor filling with water once a short while ago, but they almost always have started. Recently the Deere has been inside for the winter and it starts way easier in the cold.