Kubota backhoe bucket query

/ Kubota backhoe bucket query #1  

rustythread

southern colony of the People's Democratic Republi
Tractor
Simplicity 6512.5; Kubota L35
My recently-acquired L 35 came with a 24" backhoe bucket; I'm looking at a bunch of work where a 12 or 16" bucket would be better.
My lack of knowledge is catching up with me:

Do I have to go back to OEM Kubota for the additional bucket?
Do I have to have some sort of QA adapter welded on in order to have a wider choice of sources?

By chance does any member have a usable direct-fit 12 or 16" bucket they want to sell?

Thanks

/ Kubota backhoe bucket query #2  
The L48 L45 L39 series standard buckets should fit fine. Gannon used to make the Kubota buckets. Yours is a pin on probably not a Quck Attach version like on the newer Kubotas.

/ Kubota backhoe bucket query #3  
I had a custom bucket made by these guys. Much cheaper than from Kubota. I had them make a 10 inch size. It fit with some minor adustments and cuts very well.
How to measure for an excavator bucket

Jerry

/ Kubota backhoe bucket query #4  
If you have access to a cutting torch and a welder, any mini excavator or TLB bucket can fit. Measure the pin hole diameter and make sure the angle of the pin holes is right so you don't have too much curl/uncurl.

Craigslist is a good place to find buckets. I have a backhoe bucket on my mini ex. I bought 3 buckets for $200. No need to spend $700 on one new one

/ Kubota backhoe bucket query #5  
My Question exactly-

thanks, y'all.

If anyone has the most narrow bucket possible (for excavating a water and power line with minimal site disturbance)

I'm in the market

happy to trade or provide cash

/ Kubota backhoe bucket query #6  
I believe Bro-Tek makes a "trencher" backhoe attachment. I have the Bro-Tek thumb & ripper tooth for my BH77 & they're fantastic!

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet