Slight fluid leak at front axle joint.

/ Slight fluid leak at front axle joint.
Gasifier,

I see what appears to be oil coming from the plug also?? The four bolts you are refering to has an o-ring behind it. It also looks like the seals where it pivots are leaking also. Order the o-ring for the spot with forur bolts, the o-ring for the axle case (where the 8 bolts are) and the pivot seal and you should be good to go after an afternoon of work. Oh, and the gasket for the plug that looks like it is seeping.
I just did my pivot seals and all is well.

Yes. That oil coming from the plug is because I did not have a rag handy and is there from when I topped it off. Why in the **** did they put the plug on the side? I have to tip my long neck funnel sideways to fill it and of course some runs out when you get to the point where it is full. I looked at a newer Kubota last week when I was there with my brother who was buying a new snow plow. Fill plugs were on top of the axle. :duh: I will get everything cleaned off good and watch it. Then I will replace all those seals when I do the job. I am still surprised they are bad after only 1200 hours of operation on the machine. But. I do not know what the guy before me was doing during the 1100 hours he had it. :confused3: