B 26 backhoe running slower and slower

/ B 26 backhoe running slower and slower
Well I ran the tractor about 30minutes till it got up to operating temp using the backhoe and FEL and then checked the RV pressure again, it was down only 50 psi but the oil gets hotter and hotter if I use the hoe heavy for an hour or so all the while forcing the PRV to open much of the time, the cylinders get very hot to the touch which they were not that hot today as I wasn't digging, just moving it up and down to the stops.
In order to get a wrench on the PRV, I had to remove the right rear tire, then remove a diagonal brace in the BH/FEL sub-frame and then was able to unscrew the cover, the actual valve was still seated and when I bumped it , the hydraulics lowered (I had the stabilizers down holding up the tractor) so rather than try to remove anything else like the springs and the actual valve seat, I just put it all back together. I don't have proper jacks or cribbing to hold up the tractor when working on it so I am not going to mess with it anymore for now. If I have to go to the dealer with it later, I will have them look at bumping up the pressure and checking the flow at that time.

/ B 26 backhoe running slower and slower #132  
This has been a very informative thread. I'm going to start a new one, but I have a similar issue, with the exception that I appear to have lost all hydraulic pressure to the 3PH and BH65 (tractor is a B2920). I haven't checked the pressure yet (will fetch a gauge and do so) but there doesn't seem to be any fluid going past the QC (I disconnected it and pushed the detent in as it was running). The FEL cycles fine. There was no indication of failure. The backhoe was working fine all am. I loaded the FEL up with yard waste, dumped it and then positioned to scrape some more. The legs wouldn't lower, nor would the backhoe work. Tested the 3PH and no joy. PTOs also work fine.
HELP!!

/ B 26 backhoe running slower and slower
It sound like your QD is not fastened properly. If like the B26 one side is pressure an other side is return. Unhook both of the hydraulic couplings and re attach. If everything else is working, that seems to be the only logical point of blockage. Ive never heard of one going bad and not opening, but I guess they could. I would spend $100 and buy all new hydraulic couplings and fit them in place before looking at any other problem.

/ B 26 backhoe running slower and slower #135  
x2 on the QD's not connecting properly

clean out couplings good with a spray cleaner if they look dirty

/ B 26 backhoe running slower and slower #136  
Sorry to bring up an old thread but I have a B26 doing almost the same thing. What ever became of this and your problem? Was it fixed?