Kubota paint fade

/ Kubota paint fade #41  
Where is the attachment icon?

After you hit REPLY , look to the lower right part of the reply area, hit the GO ADVANCED button. Then on the next screen choose MANAGE ATTACHMENTS.

Oops, I see Bullits already answered you on a way to do it.

/ Kubota paint fade
Don't know if using a IPad is different but I do not see a paperclip icon anywhere.

/ Kubota paint fade #43  
I noticed the user interface was different for my Android phone. There was no attachment icon but I was able to overcome it by uploading my pics to my photobucket account and then pasting the address for the image into the reply.

/ Kubota paint fade
Yep. Photo bucket does not play nice with anything Mac. Thus....no pics. I have a iPhone iMac and iPad.

/ Kubota paint fade #45  
Regarding Kubota, I have seen a lot of their tractors and while some fade, some don't. That's what I don't understand.
Explain that.

The same thing happens with cars and trucks.

There are lots of reason's why some Kub's are faded and some aren't.

a. The way it is stored

b. How much time it spends in the sun.

c. Paint could be supplied by different manufacturers at different plants.

d. Paint could also be bought from different manufacturers over different contract periods, so the product might differ slightly.

I have seen Massey GC2310's the same age as mine that were faded. Mine isn't.

/ Kubota paint fade #46  
Don't know if using a IPad is different but I do not see a paperclip icon anywhere.

Can you try using the browser on your ipad instead of the app. If that won't work how imageshack or something comparable.

/ Kubota paint fade #47  
94BULLITT said:
Can you try using the browser on your ipad instead of the app. If that won't work how imageshack or something comparable.

It's easy on an iPad, hit new reply, then advanced and you get a list of choices

image-1332385288.jpg

Follow the prompts from there!

/ Kubota paint fade
I do not get that page when I hit advanced, I get so e green and white manage uploads screen that does not work?

/ Kubota paint fade #49