Knocking noise from rearend while in high range of transmission on 2005 kubota l3400

/ Knocking noise from rearend while in high range of transmission on 2005 kubota l3400 #11  
Check your front axle thrust bolt. I had a clunk sound coming from my JD and swore it was coming from the rear axle.

/ Knocking noise from rearend while in high range of transmission on 2005 kubota l3400 #12  
I looked up the L3400 rear wheel torque, 160 ft-lbs. pounds. My 1/2" drive don't go that high, guess I have to look for a 3/4 drive torque wrench somewhere. I'm almost certain if I call up Union Farm Equipment to come get the tractor, they'll drive it around, and say we didn't here no snapping noise, and say it's find, here's the $200.00 bill, thank you and come again, and that's the problem with a noise that's not constant, only happens once and a while. I think the only way of finding this snapping noise problem is if a mechanic has heard of that kind of sound before, and knows rite where to look. A wise man once said, "If it ain't broke, you're not trying"

/ Knocking noise from rearend while in high range of transmission on 2005 kubota l3400 #13  
Check your front axle thrust bolt. I had a clunk sound coming from my JD and swore it was coming from the rear axle.

Never heard of this bolt. I'll have to look in my manual with the lousy pictures and see if I can find that bolt, the only clue I have is, it sounds like it's on the front end.

/ Knocking noise from rearend while in high range of transmission on 2005 kubota l3400 #14  
Never heard of this bolt. I'll have to look in my manual with the lousy pictures and see if I can find that bolt, the only clue I have is, it sounds like it's on the front end.

Ever figure out what it was?

/ Knocking noise from rearend while in high range of transmission on 2005 kubota l3400 #15  
Only heard it a couple times since, so it's hard to pin point still, someone mentioned it might be a wheel bearing. I had bearings before make part time noises before on cars. I didn't haul any logs out this past weekend, so at this rate, this clicking noise could go on for a couple years. I spent an hour in my manual with the lousy pictures, and couldn't find the thrust bolt on the front end, maybe the L3400 doesn't have one.