looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #91  
I didn't want to shoot all the grass in the road. I hate it when people do that. As you can see I have my safety glasses on so I'm all set. LOL

I wasn't worried about you. I'm worried about the paint job on the front end of your tractor! :)

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #92  
I didn't want to shoot all the grass in the road. I hate it when people do that. As you can see I have my safety glasses on so I'm all set. LOL

I wasn't worried about you. I'm worried about the paint job on the front end of your tractor! :)

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #93  
Maybe he needs to install a mulching kit.:D

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #94  
Good call, I will put the bagger on next time... If there is a next time.

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #95  
I've often though of mounting a push mower to my backhoe boom - have one person drive the tractor and the other mow steep banks and ditches. However, I fear that the rig would just be too dangerous as the potential for flying debris would be significant.

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #96  
MikeInEburg said:
I've often though of mounting a push mower to my backhoe boom - have one person drive the tractor and the other mow steep banks and ditches. However, I fear that the rig would just be too dangerous as the potential for flying debris would be significant.

Me too. I had my eye on a gas powered flail mower that would not throw debris as much as a rotary mower but it sold before I got to it. Hydraulic flail mowers are so danged expensive so I was thinking redneck.

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #97  
image-3010383915.jpg image-1855785824.jpg

My son and I cut our Christmas tree this Sunday in Vermont, but from the top. Look closely, he is wearing green and in the bucket.

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #98  
Used it to help me build its new pole barn home rather than hire a helper. Willing to work for a cup of diesel and I can always turn it off when I've heard enough...

PICT0076.jpg

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #99  
Get a grapple and use it for a vise. I cut all the steel for my landplane grader blade this way. This is a 3/8" X 12" plate. :eek:

Attachments

• ClampedForCutSm.JPG
    ClampedForCutSm.JPG
    804 KB · Views: 276
  • LeftRearSm.JPG
    LeftRearSm.JPG
    673.5 KB · Views: 245