looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #111  
The driveway was icy the other night, the wife's CRV wouldn't make it up the driveway. I drove the tractor down and loaded the groceries in the bucket of the tractor and brought them up to the house. Without the tractor it would have been quite a chore to get the groceries up to the house.

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #112  
The driveway was icy the other night, the wife's CRV wouldn't make it up the driveway. I drove the tractor down and loaded the groceries in the bucket of the tractor and brought them up to the house. Without the tractor it would have been quite a chore to get the groceries up to the house.

I have to confess to this too... Except the drive wasn't icy......

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #113  

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #114  
tractchores said:

Sure, why let the tractor just sit there unused.

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #115  
Loading jetski in back of truck.

Boone

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    761.5 KB · Views: 222
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    729.2 KB · Views: 184
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    752.3 KB · Views: 208
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    830.2 KB · Views: 207
   / looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #116  
We have a riding stable for a neighbor, so I spent a couple of hours yesterday hauling "garden gold" to our place. I see a dump trailer in my future. :D

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #117  
As I finish out my garage/shop and putting up the sheetrock. I have the sheetrock on my trailer and move the trailer out of the shop. Have pallet forks on the bucket and place several pieces of sheetrock on the fork and then go into the shop and lift high enough to place a sheet on the sheetrock jack and hoist it up. This make putting sheetrock on the ceiling almost a one man job. Since getting the tractor I am finding 101 uses for my tractor. Working smarter and not harder.

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #118  
Living on the Canadian prairies, we don't have a good sledding/tobogganing hill on the property. My daughter asked me to use the tractor to pull the toboggan - i thought "why not?". The Kubota worked great as a toboggan puller and both my daughters had a good time being pulled around the pasture - two days in a row. High range, open throttle makes for a pretty good ride.

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #119  
Living on the Canadian prairies, we don't have a good hill for tobogganing on our property. My daughter suggesting attaching a rope to the tractor and having me pull her in the toboggan. It worked so well, the next day (today), I had both daughters taking turns getting pulled around the pasture. I'm sure we'll do more over the holidays. High range, open throttle makes for a good ride.

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #120  
"Honey, I need to do a bit of work on the tractor." This is one of the best uses ever. :thumbsup::D:D:D