looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #121  
"Honey, I need to do a bit of work on the tractor." This is one of the best uses ever. :thumbsup::D:D:D

Yes, it gets me out of the house!!!!:thumbsup:

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #122  
You could always turn your Kubota into an ice resurfacer. I did it with this one for a customer of ours. It works great too.

DSC07107.jpg

dsc07003.jpg

comp1.jpg

comp2.jpg

DSC07214.jpg

DSC07116.jpg

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #123  
How do you feel about that much weight on the front?

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #124  
I got the email from the thread and thought this zamboni idea was pretty cool. Didn't ever think about it being Paul. Now looking at the thread and pics, who else could it be? Nice job 4shorts!

Have you ever come up with a mod you just finally gave up on?

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #125  
How do you feel about that much weight on the front?

Actually I feel really good about it. Now on the other hand IF I had that much weight on I'd have some serious changes to make to my eating habits :eek: :laughing:

I got the email from the thread and thought this zamboni idea was pretty cool. Didn't ever think about it being Paul. Now looking at the thread and pics, who else could it be? Nice job 4shorts!

Have you ever come up with a mod you just finally gave up on?

Thanks my friend. Ya I know its a little different. A little ugly. A heck of a thing to back up ;) The fact is that its been used now for two full years and never had an issue other than a starter replacement and the guy who commissioned it to be done is a mechanical engineer and offered me a job at his firm when he took possession of it. I declined but we've become really good friends since this project.

As for your question, ya I had to give up on one project a few years ago. NASA had a contest to see what civilian could get to space first. Not saying it was impossible but I just couldn't keep the Kubota in the air that long :confused3: :laughing:

Truthfully. If I decide to take on a project failure is never an option. I might lay awake half the night working out all the details but it will end up happening :thumbsup:

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #127  
That locks like a death trap.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #128  
Thats insane. Looks like fun, but i can't believe it didn't flip with some of those maneuvers.

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #130  
I have seen it all now! That just looks like an accident waiting to happen. No rear ballast, the chute pointing right at you, and you are hanging a running mower on a chain...Thanks for laugh though.

Could get this on done with a weedeater in an hour.