looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #11  
logging.jpg
Logging

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #12  
When you are done with that you will need a beverage, fill the bucket with ice and drinks and enjoy your 4x4 diesel cooler !:thumbsup:

Anyone can use the bucket as a cooler but, you need something to go along with those frosty beverages.....

123213d1236216865-frozen-time-kubota-bbq-007.jpg

123212d1236216865-frozen-time-kubota-bbq-008.jpg

:drink: :cool2:

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #13  
T post driver, T post puller, put chain hooks on FEL, get chains, lift and carry almost anything.

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #14  
View attachment 290818

This is how I service my lawn mower. Or, is it now a self propelled adjustable height mower?
Dave

I really, really need to figure out a way to rig a mower alongside the bucket, and have it running for trimming along our trails.

My wife has lifted me up in the bucket to pick pears. The horses get everything within ten feet of the ground. Likewise for lifting me up with the pole saw to trim branches overhanging the driveway.

When I had contractors replacing the chimney cap on our stone fireplace, I used the bucket to lift their 5 gallon buckets of cement up to the roof for them.

Ken

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #15  
I use mine to remove window air conditioners. Just park the bucket a little below the window, go inside, and shove it out. Now I don't have to carry a heavy and usually leaky unit through the entire house.

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota
I use mine to remove window air conditioners. Just park the bucket a little below the window, go inside, and shove it out. Now I don't have to carry a heavy and usually leaky unit through the entire house.

Awesome! thanks, will use this one for sure.

oh yeah, will have lots of that to do when the rain goes away in July.

I really, really need to figure out a way to rig a mower alongside the bucket, and have it running for trimming along our trails.

My wife has lifted me up in the bucket to pick pears. The horses get everything within ten feet of the ground. Likewise for lifting me up with the pole saw to trim branches overhanging the driveway.

When I had contractors replacing the chimney cap on our stone fireplace, I used the bucket to lift their 5 gallon buckets of cement up to the roof for them.

Ken

the horses cannot get to trees, but no matter what the best fruit is out of reach, and before i lift anybody in the FEL i need to get better with the controls, don't want to dump the old man.