looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota
When you are done with that you will need a beverage, fill the bucket with ice and drinks and enjoy your 4x4 diesel cooler !:thumbsup:

You and the bar-b_Que guy need to get your tractors together and we will show up with ours and have a shin dig! Mine will have the deseerts.
chocolate anyone?

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #22  
Right after I got my new 2920 I used the loader to water the garden. The wife knew I was nuts after that!

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota
Portable deer stand, drive in, hunt, haul home your game and hang to process

Dear Dr Dave,

Will need your Case 1840 to drive to hunting spot to remedy mud, logs, and step hill sides. but that is a good ideal.

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #27  
This.

But even you orange-lovers have to admit green tractors are superior for this purpose!:D

Unless, of course, you're hunting in a pumpkin patch.

I don't know about your state but in Maine we have to wear orange for hunting! I was always told the reason they paint the green tractors green is so they can hide in the weeds while the real tractors do all the work! ;)

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #28  
A loader bucket makes a great scaffold board support...I usually use a step ladder on the other end...

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #29  
that is the next mission is to get hooks on FEL for lifting.

Hooks are excellent. I waited way too many years until I learned to weld. Those hooks may be the best thing I've done!

Ken

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #30  
Hooks are excellent. I waited way too many years until I learned to weld. Those hooks may be the best thing I've done!

Ken
Agreed! Only I didn't wait to learn. I got Ken's Bolt-on Bucket Hooks. (Different Ken.) Well worth it!