looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #31  
Will check out this ratchet rake, do you fight blackberries also?

I have tooth bar...find it indispensable...has more uses, IMHO, than a ratchet rake. Don't have ratchet rake, so can't do direct comparison.

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #32  
I use my 4x4 tractor to drive into local ponds that are surrounded my lily Pads and weeds. Just drive into the clear area. Climb up the loader arms into the bucket and fish without ever getting hung up in the the weeds.

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #33  
Water Bucket

Attachments

• 100_0123.jpg
    100_0123.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 436
   / looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #34  
I use my FEL to lift my lawn mower up to service the blades. Just stand it vertical and remove, sharpen and reinstall without getting on the ground.
Also used it to lift my Chevy 1/2 ton 4x4 crew cab truck up to change the oil but you will need a big tractor for that and safety jacks under the axles when you get it up

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #35  
Went to a dealer open house today and they had a 6 ft bucket full of ice and water and soda. Water was so cold it was near impossible to dig out the soda of my desire.

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #36  
I've used my bucket filled with water to locate tires/wheels for leaks.

I guess you could also use the FEL to take cement from the truck to a site that the chute can't reach....usually this is done with a wheelbarrow. But most anything that a wheelbarrow does, a FEL can do easier....there are exceptions of course.

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #37  
I watered a lot of little trees with the bucket on my old Long 2360 years ago. Just go in the creek scoop up a bucket of water, and climb back out to water the trees. Also recently used the bucket on the Kioti to field dress my deer. We use a pallet and my pallet forks to move flower pots back into the barn from around the house.. beats lugging them around.

James K0UA

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #38  
I was always told the reason they paint the green tractors green is so they can hide in the weeds while the real tractors do all the work! ;)

ROFL ! Love it! :)

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #39  
003.JPG

Sorry this is my JD and not Kubota but I use the front loader to water my tree seedlings. I put a hose connection faucet at the bottom of a blue plastic barrel, fill it with water and drive from tree to tree. Works like a champ but you better have a good counter weight on the rear and not lift the bucket too high in the front, especially when turning the wheels. Mine is not very far off the ground until the water level is reduced.

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #40  
I don't know about your state but in Maine we have to wear orange for hunting! I was always told the reason they paint the green tractors green is so they can hide in the weeds while the real tractors do all the work! ;)

Yep, Amen to Orange Tractor Lovers!!!