looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #61  
worked so / so.
after 6 weeks she still carrys a bit of that "oh so skunky" stink in her dewlap.

Regardless of the recipe, the method was ingenious. My previous comment stands. :)

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #62  
There's a five foot blade on the back, but note the cab is two hundred and the deck is two fifty. Thanks for the estimate on the weight, I wasnt shure.

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #63  
There's a five foot blade on the back, but note the cab is two hundred and the deck is two fifty. Thanks for the estimate on the weight, I wasnt shure.

I was just wondering what it took to keep the back down. I don't have a loader on the BX but when I lift something heavy on the 3 point even with 200lbs of ballast on the front I cant keep it down sometimes. The deck does make a huge difference for ballast.

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #64  
I don't know about your state but in Maine we have to wear orange for hunting! I was always told the reason they paint the green tractors green is so they can hide in the weeds while the real tractors do all the work! ;)

Over in the Missouri thread, they were talking about a Guy who was accidently shot because he didn't take his orange hunting. Besides, aren't deer color blind?

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #65  
Not really an off the wall use I'm sure everyone uses a boom pole to unload stuff. It sure is handy to get heavy equipment off the truck by yourself. I rescued this bandsaw today with my kubota.

Attachments

• image-467947855.jpg
    image-467947855.jpg
    582.5 KB · Views: 296
  • image-3908730885.jpg
    image-3908730885.jpg
    606.6 KB · Views: 283
  • image-2304536210.jpg
    image-2304536210.jpg
    486.5 KB · Views: 307
   / looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #66  
I was just wondering what it took to keep the back down. I don't have a loader on the BX but when I lift something heavy on the 3 point even with 200lbs of ballast on the front I cant keep it down sometimes. The deck does make a huge difference for ballast.

With the tiller on I like a hundred lbs in the loader. The tiller is four hundred lbs.

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #67  
   / looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #68  
I do same with forks and lawn tractors

"Beam me up Scotty"

and Unloading aukward heavy equipment - not sure how else I'd do this - at leat 10 times a year i find myself needing a tractor for this alone. Just think of the reduced wear and tear on you!

And removal of the fifth wheel hitch is going to get a lot easier:)

I do need bucket hooks and some flat lifting rope slings. Any idea where to get these?

Attachments

• IMG_0597.jpg
    IMG_0597.jpg
    789.9 KB · Views: 401
  • IMG_0539.jpg
    IMG_0539.jpg
    453.1 KB · Views: 420
   / looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #69  
Harbor Freight....Home Depot....Lowes

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #70  
awdirect.com sells good weld on chain hooks for $5-16 depending on size

Weld-On Grab Hook, Grade 70, 3/8 | AW Direct

They are good people to deal with and have everything in the towing and recovery area.

You can also just weld on a regular chain grab hook from the local hardware store.

Harbor Freight for cheap slings, or again, awdirect or truck n' tow for professional grade equipment.

One suggestion for getting bigger loads out of a pickup truck where you might not have enough reach with the loader: bring the tractor in from the side, lift it up 6" and drive the truck out from underneath.

Ken