looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #81  
When cutting trees I park the tractor on the side I don't want the tree to fall, like into power lines, onto the barn, etc. I raise the bucket up and apply slight pressure to the tree trunk, then cut the tree.

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #82  
Mowing the ditch

545701_533464610001989_1371076158_n.jpg

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #83  
Don't know if you get big snow where you live. Kubotas can be handy for removing snow from a roof.

Attachments

• Kubota B3030 Clearing Roof Snow.jpg
    Kubota B3030 Clearing Roof Snow.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 324
   / looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #85  
There was a picture on a thread a while back that had a push lawnmower on a pole that extended horizontally from the front bucket (to the side of the tractor). I think it was to mow ditches while driving forward or backwards. That was clever as well.

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #86  
It did work but required too much repositioning of the tractor to be practical. It was fun to see the faces of people driving by. I think it's too heavy to hang off the side so that I can just drive forward as I mow. The best part was my wife's reaction.

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #87  
kuboter said:
It did work but required too much repositioning of the tractor to be practical. It was fun to see the faces of people driving by. I think it's too heavy to hang off the side so that I can just drive forward as I mow. The best part was my wife's reaction.

Right, I think that is why he used the push mower, much lighter. I would want an Elec start and then remote the keyswitch on a long cable I could have on the tractor

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #88  
Here is a video of it
[video=facebook;533536906661426]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=533536906661426&set=vb.100000153652221&type=2&theater[/video]

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #89  
Haha! That's great! But next time I would turn it around so it didn't discharge toward you.

/ looking for 101 off the wall uses for my kubota #90  
I didn't want to shoot all the grass in the road. I hate it when people do that. As you can see I have my safety glasses on so I'm all set. LOL