Kubota Xmas present?

/ Kubota Xmas present? #1  

Tomtint

Elite Member
Tractor
L3700SU
My father has a BX23 t,b that he absolutely loves. He finds things to do with it just so he can play. He has a MMM,bagger,tooth bucket,spreader,accessory tool box,tire chains for winter,turf and bar tires and wheels,bucket hooks. And brotek thumb. Trying to think of a Xmas gift for him.....any ideas?

/ Kubota Xmas present? #2  
I am guessing that you are somewhere with snow if he has chains. I don't see a rear blade for snow removal.

MarkV

/ Kubota Xmas present? #3  
How about a "Quick on light set kit" from bxpanded. I just put on a set after deciding that I didn't want to bother gathering all of the parts, making mounting brackets, and putting it together myself. They turn night into day and he'll be better able to "play" on his tractor at night.

/ Kubota Xmas present?
He has a spreader on the back all winter so he can salt the driveway ( way steep) he also has a truck that he plows with. The rear blade may be a lot of work to swap over in the winter. The lights sound like a possibility

/ Kubota Xmas present? #5  
Does he have a grille guard?
You can get them on ebay for $100.

/ Kubota Xmas present? #7  
A quick hitch is invaluable. I have one on my B3200 and it makes implement change fast and easy. You can buy them between $70. and $150.

/ Kubota Xmas present?
A quick hitch is invaluable. I have one on my B3200 and it makes implement change fast and easy. You can buy them between $70. and $150.
I don't think those work with the grass catcher. The top link piece is a square tube that is pinned where the link would normally be. Last year I bought him a set of the quick hitch ends that bolt to the lower 3pt arms and they push the bagger to far back to hook the top in.

/ Kubota Xmas present? #9  
I know about the lower arm QH attachments you speak of. My quick hitch is from Speeco, and I had the same problem with some of my attachments that weren't made for a QH. They make toplink attachments to solve this problem. I found a couple on e-bay for cheap. Another thing I like about a QH is it adds about 100 lbs. to your 3 point attachments, which is nice for tilling, discing or using a scraper. Matt

/ Kubota Xmas present? #10  
I know about the lower arm QH attachments you speak of. My quick hitch is from Speeco, and I had the same problem with some of my attachments that weren't made for a QH. They make toplink attachments to solve this problem. I found a couple on e-bay for cheap. Another thing I like about a QH is it adds about 100 lbs. to your 3 point attachments, which is nice for tilling, discing or using a scraper. Matt

Plus it sets the implement back about 4" farther which will help ballasting the tractor.