tooth bar

/ tooth bar #11  
Take a look at Markham bars. They are well made, of quality components.
I have a 352 bucket on my 7610, and the Markham bar fit precisely without spacers or adjustment of any kind.

Is Markham still in business?

/ tooth bar #12  
My dealer had a tooth bar that was about 10 inches too short for my bucket but for that cheap price I figured I'd find a way to make it work. No sweat. Bought a couple large, long bolts. Cut some 5" pieces of thick steel pipe for spacers. Works a charm.

/ tooth bar #13  
Depending on the price, you might consider a tooth bucket vs. a bolt on tooth bar.

The tooth bar on my skid steer (JD) didn't hold up, I broke the outside teeth off several times. I finally gave up and bought a tooth bucket. Approximately the same price and a more solid design. YMMV

/ tooth bar #14  
Most places that sell tooth bars want a measurement inside your bucket a certain distance back from the cutting edge on the bucket. This give the exact width of the bucket at the bolt on point. Contact anyone selling them and get the requirements and then they can build you one to fit perfectly.
That is correct. We will need the exact inside width of your bucket and the bar will be custom built accordingly. Most of our tooth bars ship free to your home within 1,000 miles of Newton, NC.

/ tooth bar #16  
I bought one this past spring from Iowa Farm Equip. and love it. It's about 3/4" shorter than my inside bucket length and I put a couple of washers in to take up the slop. It's heavy but not too bad. Great for digging in clay and prying up rocks.

/ tooth bar #17  
I have the Iowa Farm Equipment bar also, I am pleased, can't imagine using my loader without it now.

/ tooth bar #18  
Markham made great toolbars but had some conflicts with the company from what I understood...