Unconventional use of M7040

/ Unconventional use of M7040 #11  
Yep, I'd say that tire is pretty flat, never to be round again.

And, if I may, I'd suggest you check the air pressure in your TRACTOR front tires. In the photo, it looks like they are compressed almost to the rims under the pickup weight. I never know what I'm going to be picking up with my FEL, thus always have tires at just a couple of lbs under the max pressure posted on the sidewall. There are numerous folks on TBN who have rolled their tires off the rims because of under inflation, high load and turning corners. I fear you had two of the three required to ruin your day:eek:

That's correct, The flat was on the truck.

View attachment 292481

/ Unconventional use of M7040 #12  
texasjohn said:

Oh come on! It's only flat on the bottom!! :)

/ Unconventional use of M7040

And, if I may, I'd suggest you check the air pressure in your TRACTOR front tires. In the photo, it looks like they are compressed almost to the rims under the pickup weight. I never know what I'm going to be picking up with my FEL, thus always have tires at just a couple of lbs under the max pressure posted on the sidewall. There are numerous folks on TBN who have rolled their tires off the rims because of under inflation, high load and turning corners. I fear you had two of the three required to ruin your day:eek:

Thanks for pointing out the front tires. I was distracted with the task at hand, and didn't even notice the front tractor tires until you pointed it out. I'll make a point to put some air in them when I get back out to the pasture.

/ Unconventional use of M7040 #14  
The tractor also made a nice set of portable work lights.

/ Unconventional use of M7040 #15  
Not unconventional. But it is using your head :) I use my fel to change flats all the time on my trailers.