M9540 Belly Skid Plate/Brush Guard

/ M9540 Belly Skid Plate/Brush Guard #101  
Mark@Everlast, very nice, I sure wish someone in my area made those.

/ M9540 Belly Skid Plate/Brush Guard #104  
I apparently never took any more pictures but this is what the first half looks like. It now has protection to cover the hydro filters and 7 guage platesteel in the the boxed in area

ForumRunner_20150108_171457.jpg

/ M9540 Belly Skid Plate/Brush Guard #105  
Excellent planning and workmanship.

/ M9540 Belly Skid Plate/Brush Guard #106  
Well guys ovrszd and I worked out a fair price and he built me a skid plate like his. It arrived via UPS the other day in two pieces.

Weighing in at 40lbs this thing is well built!

He PM'ed me the correct size and quantity of bolts I needed to buy and I waited until it came in to even bother looking for them. That was a mistake on my part. My local guy stopped stocking fine thread metric fasteners to reduce inventory in these tough economic times. They should be in Wednesday though!

I'm probably going to install it when they do and then remove, sand blast and paint it when the warm weather returns.

Anyway here are a couple quick shots I got the day it arrived...

View attachment 296686

View attachment 296687

Thanks again Richard! I couldn't be happier with the craftsmanship!

Hi I looking for skid plates for the bottom of my M series 9540 tractor. Can you point me in the right direction please. Punch hole in fuel tank.

/ M9540 Belly Skid Plate/Brush Guard #107  
We got some years ago and they work great.

/ M9540 Belly Skid Plate/Brush Guard
Hi I looking for skid plates for the bottom of my M series 9540 tractor. Can you point me in the right direction please. Punch hole in fuel tank.

The skid plate I built only protects the hydraulic filters and FEL valving on the right side. Does nothing to help with the fuel tank. I can't think of anyone on here that's built anything to do that. Hopefully someone will chime in and help you.

/ M9540 Belly Skid Plate/Brush Guard #109  
What about me Richard:laughing:
DSCN1807.jpg

The fuel tank is on the right in this view.

/ M9540 Belly Skid Plate/Brush Guard
That's perfect. Hopefully he'll chime back in and you can help him out!!! Thanks Eric!!!!