Just picked up an M6800 ---opinions

/ Just picked up an M6800 ---opinions #1  

milkie62

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota M6800,Ford 801,MF 65, Kubota L305
I just picked up an M6800 4wd with FEL.Machine is like new with only 319 hrs showing on meter.Paid $20k for it which I thought was in the ball park.It is a bit bigger than I actually need since I only needed a 50 HP tractor.Any opinions on this tractor and how does the price seem.

/ Just picked up an M6800 ---opinions #3  
Made from 1998 to 2005. Popular light duty ag utility tractor. Also used to see lots of them on job sites with front brushes, etc., and for mowing. Don't recall ever hearing any complaints about them. If it was owned by one person who took great care of it and didn't use it much, it could be a gem and well worth the $20k. Did you get the service history? If it's really 10+ years old and only has 319 hours, it may be due for new fluids, filters, antifreeze, etc.

/ Just picked up an M6800 ---opinions
I compared it to my small Kubota which I only put less than 400 hrs in 20 yrs.Alot of the paint is still on the bucket.Bucket is also straight as an arrow.Will be changing all fluids as soon as it is delivered.Compared to what I have seen local to me,I thought I got a super deal.