Kubota VS Mahindra Max

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #101  
it says alot about Kubota when you find multiple vid's comparing other tractors to bota. I guess these other color tractors are playing catch up with kubota. i really enjoy the guy who has multiple vid's comparing deere to bota, this guy is funny.

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #102  
I am a Massey Guy now. I grew up in kubota country thinking that they were the only tractor on the planet. I don't hate any tractor. Id take any of them for the right price. And yes, the Kubota Vid was retarded. Why Kubota would want to perpetuate what most consider to be bad taste in advertising is beyond me. But Kubota took their Vid down. And as stupid at the bota vid was, it was not a direct fictional assault.

I forgive you Don. Everyone acts like a complete tool from time to time. I live nearly 50% of my life as one. But I will never by a Mahindra tractor. That much has been sealed tight. And BTW, while I am living 50% of my life as a tool, I am not doing it as a dealer, sabotaging my own product. Just making a fool of myself. That much I can live with. I wonder if Mahindra feels the same way?

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #103  
Good for you Singalo. I went to Soule Rd. school, in Liverpool, btw.

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #104  
Lol im still pissed he thinks a bx is a lawnmower:) lol! This video sure is a negative way to represent mahindra. Triple r and bullitt couldnt have said it better tho:) i would have considered a mahindra before this video but comparing a clapped out bx to a new max, then calling the bx a lawnmower is just plain ignorant. Well if thats the case that ten year old LAWNMOWER will be worth more than a ten year old maxx TRACTOR!

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #105  
Good for you Singalo. I went to Soule Rd. school, in Liverpool, btw.

Grew up in Potsdam NY. Moved to this God Forsaken place called Syracuse to work for Grid. See ya at the Fair grounds for the tractor Show. =)

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #106  
:laughing: No way...I'm in the sweeeeet south now.

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #107  
:laughing: No way...I'm in the sweeeeet south now.

LOL< guess I should have looked at your Signature Location. I will oggel all the tractors for you.

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #109  
MahindraDon did a 180 in less than 24 hours and offered up,"I am sorry to get the hornets nest all riled up. " If he really was sorry, wouldn't he have removed the cause of that hornet's nest (the video)? I'm guessing he got his hand slapped by a Regional Manager who told him to apologize, but forgot to tell him to take the vid down. Just a guess.

Don would also have you believe that a 25 HP MAX weighing 1700 lbs. can out pull a big block duelly pickup weighing thousands of pounds - Mahindra Max 25 vs. Chevy Big Block 454 - YouTube. Now that right there is funny, I don't care who you are.

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #110  
MahindraDon did a 180 in less than 24 hours and offered up,"I am sorry to get the hornets nest all riled up. " If he really was sorry, wouldn't he have removed the cause of that hornet's nest (the video)? I'm guessing he got his hand slapped by a Regional Manager who told him to apologize, but forgot to tell him to take the vid down. Just a guess.

Don would also have you believe that a 25 HP MAX weighing 1700 lbs. can out pull a big block duelly pickup weighing thousands of pounds - Mahindra Max 25 vs. Chevy Big Block 454 - YouTube. Now that right there is funny, I don't care who you are.

LOL< I made this point in another post a few days ago. That vid was nothing more then a physics problem. It tells us nothing about the tractor what so ever. No weight in the bed of the truck, with a foot print on the driving wheels the size of a snow shoe, spinning the wheels in the Grass the whole way. (Shakes his head), I very nearly went out and bought a MaHindi right then and there.

Check out his video on the,,,, I think 2816, or something like that, where he's glorifying how these tractors are built to be rugged for use in Inda. He just kept going and going. I couldn't believe it. Brilliant in every way, he must have sold hundreds of those tractors after that spot.