Kubota VS Mahindra Max

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #141  
maindia is the largest tractor producer in the world (does this include their copy of jeeps?), just not the USA i guess.

I wish these monkey would spend money on "real world" comparisons;
compare speed with a full load of dirt in across some distance point a - b I don't see that as very useful, I can travel much faster than I ever would if I chose to, although I'd spill have the load and bruise my kidneys. Bucket size is more useful to look at and is simply related to FEL lift cap. ok use some creativity here, equal load climbing the same grade in the same range. To me this will demonstate hydrostatic abilities. I remember reading the bobcat brand tractors would not pull a grade empty in high range, this was a big issue to owners
compare full down to full top dump speed on the FEL The larger the cylinders, the stronger the loader and the slower it will lift. My DK45 will lift 2.5X what my CK30 would, but it's slower, I still think it's a positive. ever watch a big wheel loader operate at a construction site? scoup, run, dump, and back for another load. True larger cylinders are slower when they are being operated by a lower volume pump, this is where gpm's come into play
compare full right to full left speed on the BH
compare maintence points and how easy they are to reach
compare both units pulling a disc, pulling a brush hog, pushing a snow plow With the same tires, this will mostly come down to weight. Just look at which one is heavier, that'll tell you how well they'll pull/push. PTO hp is straight forward for a bush hog. agree but if one has to run in a say in low and the other can do it in medium range this would be good to know before you buy
compare turning radius
compare stabilty on a hill
most importantly to each of us in the saddle, compare the seat, stearing effort, and ease of operation of the controls Everybody will have their own preference, that's why you have to sit in the seat yourself if one has 1" of seat foam and the other has 4"of seat foam, diff lock location (i hate mine), reach to loader joy stick (not a big deal to most but after several hours of moving dirt this becomes important), quickness of gear changes. ect....
what good is everything else if you cant stand to be on it for 8 hours?

im not saying anything about either bota or maindia, just saying compare things that matter
It is spelled, Mahindra. The pokes by you yokels attempting to demean the brand by intentionally misspelling Mahindra, are laughable.

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #142  
It is spelled, Mahindra. The pokes by you yokels attempting to demean the brand by intentionally misspelling Mahindra, are laughable.

Like Obamacare? But Then I know LOADS of republicans that don't mind employing this. Don't take it personally. Don't let it cloud your reasoned arguments. We should all be able to handle a bit of ribbing. I think it's more important that there is some reasonable content offered in his post, content that did not have anything to do with hating on Mahindra.

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #143  

laughable indeed, kinda like people saying qubota

Origin and Meaning of Mahindra - Baby Boy Name Mahindra

Origin:Indian

Meaning:The Indian name Mahindra means - king
Mahindra | Name Meaning & Origin | Boy Name Mahindra | Baby Names World

Origin:
Sanskrit
Meaning:
Great Indra of the earth

:jester: i hate rainy days

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #144  
Like Obamacare? But Then I know LOADS of republicans that don't mind employing this. Don't take it personally. Don't let it cloud your reasoned arguments. We should all be able to handle a bit of ribbing. I think it's more important that there is some reasonable content offered in his post, content that did not have anything to do with hating on Mahindra.

Spoken like a true SUB-compact owner. May you have many trouble free hours from your Messy Furgusmyson.

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #146  
Singalo said:
Totally Agree with this. Also a substantial part of why I said in this, or another thread, that IMHO, Japan put's out some of the finest tractors in the SCUT, CUT class, and is the standard by which all others SCUT, CUT's are measured.

"Coming Down On" intimates that "Everyone" is berating, or belittling Mahindra. I honestly do not believe that is the case for the Majority of people. I can say with supreme confidence that is not the case with myself.

So here is the distinction as I see it. And this is coming from looking for a solid year and a half at the SCUT, and more recently small CUT class.

The Mahindra MAX for example, in my opinion, is primitive in its finish. I have many reasons for saying this, None of which you would probably see Eye to Eye with me on. And that's fine. My opinion on the "Refinement" of the Mahindra speaks nothing at all to the over all quality of the tractor. I am confident that they are fine tractors. I have said it a dozen times now, NOBODY really makes a terrible tractor now a days. They are all just different flavors. But for myself, they lack certain things that keep me from ever wanting to own one. But none of that is important. To your point, I don't think its a matter of belittling the Mahindra. I think it's more a matter that generally speaking, people feel that they lack refinement. Nothing more.

My counter question would be, why does that opinion extort so much contempt from avid supporters?

If you like Japan made tractors... the Max series. They are made in Japan. They are Mitsubishi made tractors.

Get or keep the tractor that does what you need it to do.

That's what I'm doing. I like mine. You can like whatever you like.

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #147  
If you like Japan made tractors... the Max series. They are made in Japan. They are Mitsubishi made tractors.

Don't blame him he is a jackass. Always will be.

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #148  
:confused3:

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #149  
   / Kubota VS Mahindra Max #150  
I don't see anything primitive about them, seem well built, tight turning radius ( tighter than some of the other sub compacts. If the comparisons were true) at a comparable price. What's not to like? What they weight a couple hundred pounds more? Maybe some buyers feel that's a small trade off for a tighter turning tractor, that lifts a couple hundred pounds more. Again at an affordable price.
Could it be that some owners of subcompact tractors didn't realize they could get a slightly larger. Stronger more conventional (primitive like ag.Tractors) for comparable price