Kubota VS Mahindra Max

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #31  
According to Kubota, their curved FEL is better too, why is it better? Aesthetics are subjective, is it better engineering?

I have a BX2200 and a BX2660 and the rounded boom on the later model 2660 improves visibility and that is all I can tell. I agree the claims of any manufacturer seems to equate different with better whether it really is or not, I don't care much for any of them. Whoever puts the video out is always going to come out ahead.

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #32  
According to Kubota, their curved FEL is better too, why is it better? Aesthetics are subjective, is it better engineering?

I think it's personal preference. Not Engineering. Bota's FEL puts the load further out in front of you where it is easier to see it. That's a good thing. But it also,,,,, puts the loader further out in front of you . Makes the whole package longer, more awkward to move around in tight spaces. It also impedes how much you can lift. Think of it like this. If you lift a 50 lb bag tight in close to your body off the floor, and then try to lift the same bag with your arms fully extended, which way is easier. This to some degree accounts for why BX's have a smaller lift capacity. Not that the difference in lift is staggering. It's a matter of what you like better. Personally I prefer having the bucket closer to the tractor. Others like the Bota Design better.

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #33  
I think where Kubota claims greater ground clearance & greater torque are clear winners. But that said, if you have enough torque to spin your tires under load, whats a little more torque do for you? Don't get me wrong, i'll always take more!

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #34  
I think where Kubota claims greater ground clearance & greater torque are clear winners. But that said, if you have enough torque to spin your tires under load, whats a little more torque do for you? Don't get me wrong, i'll always take more!

Well if your spinning your tires you need more weight.

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #37  
Well if your spinning your tires you need more weight.

I certainly could have inserted "properly" loaded, or even over loaded, but in either case if the tires are spinning i don't think more torque is going to move you.

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #38  
The first tractor I've seen that used the curved loader arms was new holland.

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #39  
I see it this way:

Would it be fair compare an older gen 1 or gen 2 Dodge Ram with a new Superduty? Of course not. Just like it wouldn't be much of a comparison between a new Ram with a mid 90 s Ford p/u. Who this guy trying to kid? I think Mahindra makes good tractors. But, when you see someone try so hard to make a convincing argument for their product, and they do it in such slanted fashion, you have to wonder what's up. Why didn't he use a new Kubota???

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #40  
What is a tractor without a cupholder?
Edit: Or, is a tractor without a cupholder still a tractor?