Kubota VS Mahindra Max

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #81  
Neither. You need one with 2 humps.

Are these two hump camels "REAL" or are they fake one's ? A friend of mine told me that the camel's without the humps are not real
but he never mentioned the two hump camel's (real or fake ?)

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #82  
Are these two hump camels "REAL" or are they fake one's ? A friend of mine told me that the camel's without the humps are not real
but he never mentioned the two hump camel's (real or fake ?)

Actually the one-hump camels are more like lawnmowers instead of real camels.

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #83  
2da89756.gif

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #84  
2 hump camels are the best getaway camels because they keep you firmly in place while outrunning the Sheik and his posse!

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #85  
Ok guys. This is my humble apology. I should NOT have used any other tractor in my video. I should have just paused the Kubota vid and shown how the Max was not exactly what they were saying. I also should have had enough sense to see where I was posting this video...I didn't even look to see that it was in a Kubota owners forum. I thought LD1 was asking for a good Max comparison video and I responded with a quick attempt one afternoon while I was in the heat of the moment. I am sorry to get the hornets nest all riled up. I sounded like a little brat. Thanks for everyones support and constructive criticism. My next video will be better thanks to y'all!

MahindraDon, it may not have been easy to make this post, but I am sure you have raised your respect among many TBN members.

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #86  
Meh - I think he needs to keep digging out of the hole he has made for himself. It's incredibly deep, after all.

This thread should be renamed:

"How to ruin the Mahindra brand, 1,332 views at a time....and counting"

My advice to you Don - remove the video. The lashings you have received have nothing to do with this being a Bota forum. You produced a very unprofessional video that makes you look really really bad. It's that simple.

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #87  
I a concur. And Don, if a few adult beverages were what fueled your fire (just my guess), in regards to the childish video, please have a few more before making a "real" apology.

I have no dog in this hunt, but the whole thread has turned me off to Mahindra as I look at tractors.

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #88  
I concur. And Don, if a few adult beverages were what fueled your fire (just my guess), in regards to the childish video, please have a few more before making a "real" apology.

I have no dog in this hunt, but the whole thread has turned me off to Mahindra as I look at tractors.

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #89  
The Guy apologizes Get on with it.

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #90  
The Guy apologizes Get on with it.

He made a half a ss ed, half heated attempt to apologize. But that's more to do with damage control then sincerity. He has not taken the video down, so it's pretty clear he is still the same ol Dandy Don. Moving on is one thing, but I don't think the majority are ready to forgive him or lend credence to his "Authority" in the future.