Kubota VS Mahindra Max

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #3  
Kind of late to be making a video of the 60 series when the 70 series is now out.

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #4  
Nice video. I like it.

The max is a nice tractor. And sure, there are some things I like about it better than the bota. But I really do like these professional videos that are well put together. Just pointing out differences and none of the "bashing".

Mahindra could make a video, highlight the areas that theirs is better, save the bashing and BS, just be honest. And then a customer shopping for one of these can watch BOTH videos and have it made. They would only have to decide WHAT is the most important to them, and pick accordingly.

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #5  
I like the video.

Finally some truth being added to the equation.:thumbsup:

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #6  
"The max is a nice tractor. And sure, there are some things I like about it better than the bota. But I really do like these professional videos that are well put together. Just pointing out differences and none of the "bashing".

Mahindra could make a video, highlight the areas that theirs is better, save the bashing and BS, just be honest. And then a customer shopping for one of these can watch BOTH videos and have it made. They would only have to decide WHAT is the most important to them, and pick accordingly."
Here it is LD1. I had to do it because of all the misleading information. Hope it doesn't get ugly. I am not a jerk, just felt violated when Kubota corporate didn't allow comments on their bashing video.
The Mahindra Max Advantage - No more BX - YouTube

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #7  
"The max is a nice tractor. And sure, there are some things I like about it better than the bota. But I really do like these professional videos that are well put together. Just pointing out differences and none of the "bashing".

Mahindra could make a video, highlight the areas that theirs is better, save the bashing and BS, just be honest. And then a customer shopping for one of these can watch BOTH videos and have it made. They would only have to decide WHAT is the most important to them, and pick accordingly."
Here it is LD1. I had to do it because of all the misleading information. Hope it doesn't get ugly. I am not a jerk, just felt violated when Kubota corporate didn't allow comments on their bashing video.
The Mahindra Max Advantage - No more BX - YouTube

You can't be serious, your video is far more biased and inflammatory than the kubota spot. And I can't believe you compared your brand new unit to a tractor with a dozen or so years on the job. And where is the footage of your tractor performing any of the tasks that we see the kubota doing?

Hey, the Mahindra looks like a decent tractor and maybe some people would even prefer it but that video wouldn't convince me of anything except that you have a yard full of tractors you really want to sell and that your frustrated because people keep buying kubotas instead.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #8  
Hey Bob, we have about 30 videos online of our tractors in action. This video is a direct response to the Kubota Corp video that blatently lied and didn't allow comments. Feel free to comment on our video. I stated several times that the only difference between this older BX and the 2013 model was only sheet metal. Correct me if I am wrong and I will apologize

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #9  
Hey Bob, we have about 30 videos online of our tractors in action. This video is a direct response to the Kubota Corp video that blatently lied and didn't allow comments. Feel free to comment on our video. I stated several times that the only difference between this older BX and the 2013 model was only sheet metal. Correct me if I am wrong and I will apologize

There are quite a few updates to the BX series since that model year, sheet metal included. Kubota no longer uses that engine, it's been replaced by the 23 hp motor, the loader attachment system was redesigned to include the hydraulics mounted on the tractor not the loader, the hood latch system you demonstrated has been relocated to work much easier, a tach has been added to the redesigned dash, and the hydro transmission control pedals have been redesigned. Oh yeah, and quarter inching has been added to the three point. As for the rops, the tlb models come with a foldable version like yours and I believe the new 70 series has that included on all models. There are probably some more changes that I didn't think of but you get the idea.

I don't have any desire to try to convince people not to buy Manhindra, people should buy what works best for them. I just want to help you represent the differences accurately. That was the whole point of your video, right?

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Kubota VS Mahindra Max #10  
Actually, the BX2200 you show was the very first rendition of a ground breaking subcompact tractor. Few things on that tractor, including the frame, rear end, front axle, floor and operator's station, seat, controls, brakes, hood, engine, transmission, hydraulic system, front loader, back hoe, mower deck, front wheels, 3 point hitch, electrical system, steering wheel, cruise control, instrumentation, and ROPS are the same as the current model. Essentially, the new models are pretty much totally different tractors with very few parts that will interchange. The BX is now actually BUILT in Gainesville, Ga. in a very sizeable manufacturing facility. Parts come from all over, but it's not just assembled from a knock-down kit.

I think Mahindra actually started this foolishness with their video comparing the Max to the BX rather than the identically sized Kubota B2320/ B2620/ B2920 series tractors. Kubota answered with their video. I think it would be nearly impossible for an owner or company to produce an unbiased video. However, I think I would feel better if I did at least a little research before going to the trouble of producing one. Just curious, are you going to correct the discrepancies in your YouTube???

Both are fine tractors. I love 'em all! No need to slam either. Enjoy!