Bro-Tek Wheel Spacers on BX25

/ Bro-Tek Wheel Spacers on BX25 #1  

HeLa

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota BX25 TLB
i went with the small ones (1.25") due to the clearances on my 54" mower. most of my annual hours are accumulated mowing and i wanted spacers that i could install and forget.

i installed them this afternoon. no idea (yet) if they make the machine noticeably more stable, but they made installation of the tire chains a bit easier. plus, though subtle, the tractor looks cooler with the wheels pushed out a bit :thumbsup:

without spacer:
kuva%u002525202.JPG

with spacer:
kuva%u002525201.JPG

Attachments

• kuva%u002525201.JPG
    kuva%u002525201.JPG
    8.7 KB · Views: 290
Last edited:
   / Bro-Tek Wheel Spacers on BX25 #2  
I have the BX2660 and made my own, it was one of the 1st things I did. Went out 2" and it's the max I think you can go and miss the deck wheels. I have the 60" deck. They made alot of differents, I like them.

/ Bro-Tek Wheel Spacers on BX25 #3  
I just got the 2" spacers for my bx25. They make a meaningful difference on our very hilly property. The tractor still needs to be driven with care but it was definitely a good investment.

/ Bro-Tek Wheel Spacers on BX25 #4  
Bro-tek makes some great things for a fair price, I have the brush forks, belly pans, thumb, and BH claw for my BX-23...would love to get the spacers next...got some fogs I wanna put on soon for X mas.