what will she look like in ten years?

/ what will she look like in ten years?
duplicate. How does one totally erase a post?

/ what will she look like in ten years? #22  
I bought my '85 B8200 in '98. It was faded from sitting outside but clean. I had to replace the tires from weather crack a couple years later. I started storing it a shed to keep the sun and weather off. I looked pretty much same as when I got it, when I sold it three years ago. A few more scratches, but I think keeping it out of the weather saves the tires and hoses.

Have kept the current tractor in the shed too, as did previous owner. It is 11 year old, and looks good, although has some scratches.

/ what will she look like in ten years? #23  
If my 22 year old Case is any idea I would say my Kubota will be looking just fine. After 22 years of always being outside the plastic is faded, the paint is missing in places, and the metal has some light surface rust. If it got washed it was with a pressure washer with the intent of knocking off any mud, it's never seen any wax. Being a commercial piece of equipment it was bought to make as much money as possible.

OTOH my Kubota stays inside when not in use. In the fall I gave it a coat of wax after giving it a good wash. It's maintenance is done using the higher quality parts and fluids. If something is broken or not right it gets fixed. When in use I'll opt to go slower over pushing it to it's limits. Because I bought it new and have no plans on replacing it I'll spend the extra time and money.

/ what will she look like in ten years? #24  
duplicate. How does one totally erase a post?

If the delete function is working, just use the "Edit" function and "Delete" will appear as an option. Sometimes it is in the top of the box and sometimes it is in the lower section by "Save". I posted this alone, deleted it then put it into "Reply With Quote", so it is working today.

Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, I delete a significant number of my posts.