Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kubota BX25D

Default Re: BX2200 belly mower deck removal

These make it convenient to store the deck vertically and move it around. Mower Deck Axles,Carrera,Cayman,John Deere,kubota

Tractor
    Kubota BX2230

Quote Originally Posted by horsefarm84 View Post
    Thanks Loudo,

I sprayed some PB Buster on it and work it awhile and it finally came off...

Thanks again
    Glad you got it. First time I did mine it took me about 2 minutes. It has taken me as long as 20 minutes, averaging 5 minutes ever since. I dunno why I'm slower now than that first time.

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota, John Deere, Case, Massey Ferguson, Ford

I highly recommend fabricating an HST fan protector or buying one from Bro Tek or BXPanded, I have them on both ours. The fan was broken on our BX2200 even with the deck mounted; only lost a couple of blades but replaced the whole fan.

A dolly is handy, but I usually just lean mine against a wall or prop it up with something.

Tractor
    Kubota BX2200

TripleR,

Thank you for the advice. I saw the online ad for the BroTek fan protector and I plan to get the kit. The installation looks pretty simple and I'm sure it is a good investment to protect the HST fan.

Like you, I propped mine against the wall.

Tractor
    Kubota BX2200

I installed my quick lift (BX2711) and front-mounted snow-blade (BX2763). I had to remove the front mower deck mount kit to get the BX2711 mounted but both were a piece of cake. After that, I simply drove up to the snow blade and it mounted up easily as well; whole process tool about 30 minutes.

New problem.....My BX2200 has a mounted joystick-type hydralic countroller on the driver's right side with (6) male hydro connectors; (2) are used to connect it to the parent system and the other (4) are available for the attachments. The BX2711 has (2) hydro hoses to adjust up/down and the blade has (2) hoses to adjust the blade's angle of attack. I have all the hoses connected but their movement is very minimal. both only have about 1/4" to 1/2" of travel. Essentially, the blade is currently at a straight 90 degree angle of the tractor and is positioned about 6" off the ground. I can't adjust the blade at a slanted angle or lower it closer to the ground. Any ideas what may be occuring or what I may have done wrong?...

Tractor
    Kub - 2K6, B7800

Quote Originally Posted by horsefarm84 View Post
    ....... The process took about 15 minutes
    A hoist will cut that time down to less than 3 minutes... I was over the shuffle and slide maneuver of the MMM after the first try.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -mmm_hoist-jpg   -mmm_02strap-jpg   -mmm_03strap-jpg   -mmm_04strap-jpg  
    ** Kubota **

Psalms 86
    John 1:12-13

Duraflap / Kaydenco not worth a hoot for service or products.

"Google" is a proper noun, not a verb.

If you mean what you say, then say what you mean, or just don't say anything

Tractor
    Kubota BX2200

Thanks Jeff for the info. I think I will probably get something like the items in the link to better store my deck during the winter. I currently have it leaned up against the wall in my garage.

thanks again,

ryan

Tractor
    Kubota BX2200

Thanks for the photos crbr...That is SWEET!

Tractor
    Kubota BX2200

I installed my quick lift (BX2711) and front-mounted snow-blade (BX2763). I had to remove the front mower deck mount kit to get the BX2711 mounted but both were a piece of cake. After that, I simply drove up to the snow blade and it mounted up easily as well; whole process tool about 30 minutes.

New problem.....My BX2200 has a mounted joystick-type hydralic countroller on the driver's right side with (6) male hydro connectors; (2) are used to connect it to the parent system and the other (4) are available for the attachments. The BX2711 has (2) hydro hoses to adjust up/down and the blade has (2) hoses to adjust the blade's angle of attack. I have all the hoses connected but their movement is very minimal. both only have about 1/4" to 1/2" of travel. Essentially, the blade is currently at a straight 90 degree angle of the tractor and is positioned about 6" off the ground. I can't adjust the blade at a slanted angle or lower it closer to the ground. Any ideas what may be occuring or what I may have done wrong?...

Tractor
    Kubota BX2230

crbr, thats a great idea as I also am over the shuffle,slide,drag and cuss deal, Horse,glad to see your problems sorted,well some of them anyhow. Could someone post some pix of the front quick lift for me please as I have never seen one. and Happy New Year to all.
    The Bear lives here...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast