BX2200 belly mower deck removal

/ BX2200 belly mower deck removal #21  
Thanks Jeff for the info. I think I will probably get something like the items in the link to better store my deck during the winter. I currently have it leaned up against the wall in my garage.

thanks again,

ryan

I have the kit with the 5" wheels. It makes it very easy to roll the deck where you need it. Besides just storage, it helps with maintenance. I can roll it outside to pressure wash the deck on both sides. It is also convenient when taking off the blades for sharpening/maintenance.

/ BX2200 belly mower deck removal #22  
I have the kit with the 5" wheels. It makes it very easy to roll the deck where you need it. Besides just storage, it helps with maintenance. I can roll it outside to pressure wash the deck on both sides. It is also convenient when taking off the blades for sharpening/maintenance.
I too use the hoist for maintenance on the MMM, particularly when removing the blades. I lift the deck 90 deg vertical and sit on a milk crate to remove the blades for sharpening. Not trying to one-up you, but merely elaborating on uses for creativity.

/ BX2200 belly mower deck removal
Loudo,

Attached are photos of the front mount quick lift (BX2711) and the snowblade (bx2763)

Quick%20hitch%20installed.JPGkubota_bx2763_blade_bx2711_quick_hitch_1200_walworth_24329875.jpg

/ BX2200 belly mower deck removal #24  
I didn't realize there was another model quick hitch.

I have the BX2751 quick hitch where the cylinder is centered and sits higher. On mine if you disconnect the snow blade, you still cannot leave the quick hitch on and re-attach the loader as the loader will hit the quick hitch. The whole thing has to come off. So it is not so quick if you want to switch from loader to blade and back.

Looks like the low profile of that BX2711 would allow it to stay attached to the tractor with the loader on?

/ BX2200 belly mower deck removal #25  
I installed my quick lift (BX2711) and front-mounted snow-blade (BX2763). I had to remove the front mower deck mount kit to get the BX2711 mounted but both were a piece of cake. After that, I simply drove up to the snow blade and it mounted up easily as well; whole process tool about 30 minutes.

New problem.....My BX2200 has a mounted joystick-type hydralic countroller on the driver's right side with (6) male hydro connectors; (2) are used to connect it to the parent system and the other (4) are available for the attachments. The BX2711 has (2) hydro hoses to adjust up/down and the blade has (2) hoses to adjust the blade's angle of attack. I have all the hoses connected but their movement is very minimal. both only have about 1/4" to 1/2" of travel. Essentially, the blade is currently at a straight 90 degree angle of the tractor and is positioned about 6" off the ground. I can't adjust the blade at a slanted angle or lower it closer to the ground. Any ideas what may be occuring or what I may have done wrong?...

The hoses are not connected correctly. Try changing two of them to get the back and forth flow of hydro fluid needed to operate either the up/down or angling.

SeymourBota, That was my problem...I had each set of hoses connected on my 4-way valve horizontally, not vertically... It works perfect now! I will probably get some color coding labels for the hoses and connectors. I can't believe I'm saying this but i hope I get more snow so I can try it out :D

Thanks to all the responders for your guidance. I really like this site! The members here are very helpful!

Jeff,

The 2711 hitch "might" allow you to have both the loader and the hitch mounted (I don't know for sure as I don't have a fron loader yet) but I will have to remove the hitch when I reinstall my MMM in the spring. After the guidance I received from this thread...It should be a big deal.

BTW...I'm looking for an LA211 front loader...I'm amazed how hard they are to find used (separate from the tractor).

/ BX2200 belly mower deck removal #28  
SeymourBota, That was my problem...I had each set of hoses connected on my 4-way valve horizontally, not vertically... It works perfect now! I will probably get some color coding labels for the hoses and connectors. I can't believe I'm saying this but i hope I get more snow so I can try it out :D

Thanks to all the responders for your guidance. I really like this site! The members here are very helpful!

I had a similar problem when I installed my front mount snowblower. The hoses were color coded when I received it, and I hooked the blue to blue and the red to red. It wouldn't work at all, so I reversed the connections, and then it worked. I changed the color coded rings to match and was good to go.

/ BX2200 belly mower deck removal #30  
Thank you for the pix Horse. I have never seen snow equipment nor the front mounts.Happy plowing:thumbsup: