Tractor
    Iseki TL 2300, Kubota RTV, Kubota B7610

Default B7610 Inder the steering wheel shroud removal

I know this must be fairly simple but it's a problem to me. I have a B7610 that I acquired a few months ago with 426 hours on it. Everything works and it is really a strong machine. Anyway, I noticed the other day that the turn signals flash opposite what they should. When you turn the little lever left the lights indicate right. Obviously, someone has reversed the connections on the flasher or the switch. I see on the parts diagram that there are 2 screws on the bottom sides of the shroud.

What is the trick for getting the shroud off? Yes of course you remove the screws but is there a tab or something someplace that needs to be depressed or what. A step by step procedure to get to where I can switch out the connections for the turn signal wiring would really be appreciated...........

Oh another thing.....the steering wheel is turned a bit off center when pointed straight ahead. How do you remove the steering wheel?????..............Does one need a puller or anything?

Thanks for the help ahead of time.....God bless.........Dennis

Tractor
    Kubota B7500

Default Re: B7610 Inder the steering wheel shroud removal

Not sure on getting the shroud off but when you remove the kubota center off of the steering wheel just remove the nut that holds the steering wheel and give it slight yank and off it comes. Mine was off center and now centered. That bugs me to have a steering wheel off center.
    Greetings from Gene & Jean
    EMP Rural Fire Fighter
    75% of all Fire Fighters,
    are 100% Volunteers.

Tractor
    Iseki TL 2300, Kubota RTV, Kubota B7610

Thanks Geneha will try that for sure....could it really be THAT simple?....Now if I can figure out how to reverse the turn signal's wiring life will be so good........God bless.......Dennis

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    B7610

I have a B7610 and the instrument panel and shroud all pop out in one piece and are held in place with clips. Start at the top with a screwdriver inserted in the slots to gently lever it free. Mice love building nests on the horizontal flat just behind the diesel overflow and I have to open that up at least once a year.

Tractor
    ford 1300

there is 2 slots at top of dash insert good fitting screwdriver and twist, it snaps together and fits very tight. i had to replace tach cable on mine ,took a while,i was afraid of breaking because it took alot of force.good luck