HOW DO YOU TOW YOUR TRACTOR?

/ HOW DO YOU TOW YOUR TRACTOR?
Check the tires next. What is their load rating? It is stamped on sidewall. Mine are 3000 pounds at 80 psig. I see you are looking at the details now, good job. Philip.

Just Checked that...How about 1820# at 50 PSI !!!!!! I've been done way wrong!

/ HOW DO YOU TOW YOUR TRACTOR? #112  
Raw deal. Make them give you the correct trailer for the tractor.

Raw deal. Make them give you the correct trailer for the tractor.

Definately will. I do have a question.......An L3200 weighs in at 2601#. But I cant find the weight of the LA524 Loader, or the BH77 Backhoe to give me a total weight. Any suggestions?

The best I can find is an estimated BH weight of 1400 to 1500#, and a FEL weight of around 300#. This should put me at around 4400# GVW total. Is this correct?:confused3:

Correction>>>>>I think the loader is 805#. total should be 4905#

/ HOW DO YOU TOW YOUR TRACTOR? #116  
The best I can find is an estimated BH weight of 1400 to 1500#, and a FEL weight of around 300#. This should put me at around 4400# GVW total. Is this correct?:confused3:

Your Owners manuals will have the weights listed in them. Don't forget every little thing like for the loader you should have the loader, quick attach, and the bucket. Do you have fluid in your tires?

Your Owners manuals will have the weights listed in them. Don't forget every little thing like for the loader you should have the loader, quick attach, and the bucket. Do you have fluid in your tires?

Thats what I thought....but after going through the FEL manual and the BH77 manual, no mention of total weight. Only buckets listed, so I went to Kubota Canada and found weights of BH, and FEL.....but its a little confusing.

No fluid in tires......I think I can safely say 5000 to 5200# total as a general guestimate.

Roger that fireman......I know now that at minimum I should have received a 7500# rated trailer. Gonna be interesting tomorrow.