Covered by warranty?

/ Covered by warranty? #21  
I will take this up with them 1st thing Mon. Believe me, I won't be carrying it to them either. I'm not gonna be without my machine for another week - they'll have to send their service truck here to make it right.

I would print out a copy of the 2 pictures you showed us. A whole lot easier to make the case when you have documented the problem. Good luck!

/ Covered by warranty?
I would print out a copy of the 2 pictures you showed us. A whole lot easier to make the case when you have documented the problem. Good luck!

Thanks Ray already burned them, but I'm hopeing to take care of this over the phone. In doing a little more investigation (ie; laying on my back under the BX) the steering cylider has a few deep scratches right in the front and a suspiciously new looking paint job. There are no significant scracthes anywhere else - not even the fel bucket! When I dropped the bx off 2 Weds ago the guy there even mentioned how new and unused/scratch free it looked.
I know it's not worth it but I got no sleep last night because of this, and I'm still so worked up probably won't get any again tonight.

/ Covered by warranty? #23  
I just hate being told one thing and then finding out it's something else. It's not the oil - it's the priciple! :muttering:

It could be that either the dealer or you were not parked of a level surface when the level was checked. Either of you could be wrong.

/ Covered by warranty?
It could be that either the dealer or you were not parked of a level surface when the level was checked. Either of you could be wrong.

In my garage with engineered poured floor??? The dealer has a shop with poured floor, even if it's not perfectly level still to be almost 3/4 qt low,
c'mon who are you a dealer??? Get real!

/ Covered by warranty? #25  
i have 2012 7040sud all my grease boots are cracked my salesman told me thats normal the quick attach doesnt latch right the fel doest lift like it should i was thinking of trading it in on a new holland or case all they are tell me is to trade up to a m8540 thats 45k

/ Covered by warranty?
The before and after pics don't lie. These boots don't age 4-5 yrs in a week! You buy brand new, you have expectations of what 'new' is supposed to be; if they don't meet your expectations - don't buy. Same should be when you need replacement parts on new - the parts should be new as well, but I didn't get that choice, I seemed to have just gotten lied to.
I think the most 'wear' boots get is from outside in the sun and elements (unless you drive through deep mud/snow ,or scrape on rocks and such), or the rubber just gets old and it's moisture dissipates. In my opinion, this should not be the case on any 2012 model. I don't know what the drying out and cracking rate is on rubber boots but it certainly should be more than a year and most certainly more than 1 week!

/ Covered by warranty? #27  
In my garage with engineered poured floor??? The dealer has a shop with poured floor, even if it's not perfectly level still to be almost 3/4 qt low,

Slow down, I realize you are angry at the situation and are lacking sleep. Orezok was just trying to help!

Remember what others have said, you'll get it straighten out and won't see your dealer for four more years. Don't make a mountain out of a mole hill. I the grand scheme of thing it's not a huge deal, I know of guy with a busted transfer case with less 6 months from new.

Hang in there, things will look up Monday!

/ Covered by warranty? #28  
Agreed completely. And I know you're po'ed, as most of us would be. But I would approach this very nicely at the outset to give them a chance to make it right w/o any fireworks. Just a suggestion.

/ Covered by warranty? #29  

WOW! Seems like someone buys their underwear 2 sizes to small...

/ Covered by warranty?
orezok, I do owe you an apology. As soon as I posted my reply to you I felt terrible.
I know you were just trying to help and maybe just throw a little cold water on me to cool me down, which admittedly the older I get the more I need.
I also know this isn't a really big deal, and will get righted. I just hate to be in these situations and it seems they occur, these days, way to frequently.
Again, I'm sorry , I didn't mean to take out my frustration on you. :sorry: