Loader Help! Will this bucket fit my loader??? Kubota m9000 with la1251 loader - see pic

/ Help! Will this bucket fit my loader??? Kubota m9000 with la1251 loader - see pic #1  

toddwesson99

Tractor
kubota m9000
Hello Group,

I am buying a la1251 loader for my m9000 kubota. I need a bucket because the loader I bought on Craigslist did not include a bucket. I found a bucket with the following dimensions:

8 foot wide bucket ,pin holes are 21 1/2 inches apart on inside and about 20 inches from top to bottom centered. Please look at the pics. The bucket is three hours away. Would it be hard to modify for the kubota loader if it doesn't fit?

Thanks,
Todd in Arkansas

Attachments

• IMG_5218.jpg
    IMG_5218.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 332
   / Help! Will this bucket fit my loader??? Kubota m9000 with la1251 loader - see pic
I forgot to mention that I can't measure my loader because it doesn't arrive until Thursday.

/ Help! Will this bucket fit my loader??? Kubota m9000 with la1251 loader - see pic #3  
That bucket would be hard to modify. I would keep looking or calling some kubota dealers. Might look on tractorhouse.com.

/ Help! Will this bucket fit my loader??? Kubota m9000 with la1251 loader - see pic #4  
That's a heavy duty bucket in a pic. If I remember correctly, genuine bucket of the LA1251 FEL is about 6' wide, not 8'. I have the pics of what might happen with M9000 if a FEL is overloaded. Could post them if you wish.
But I agree with Leejohn on the action plan. :thumbsup: Too much work to modify.

/ Help! Will this bucket fit my loader??? Kubota m9000 with la1251 loader - see pic #5  
That looks like a quick attach of some kind. Is your loader a standard pin on?

/ Help! Will this bucket fit my loader??? Kubota m9000 with la1251 loader - see pic #6  
That bucket looks like it fits a back hoe or a wheel loader? I agree you can find a bucket that fits easier than you can modify that one.

/ Help! Will this bucket fit my loader??? Kubota m9000 with la1251 loader - see pic #7  
That's a heavy duty bucket in a pic. If I remember correctly, genuine bucket of the LA1251 FEL is about 6' wide, not 8'. I have the pics of what might happen with M9000 if a FEL is overloaded. Could post them if you wish.
But I agree with Leejohn on the action plan. :thumbsup: Too much work to modify.

Lets see those pictures!

/ Help! Will this bucket fit my loader??? Kubota m9000 with la1251 loader - see pic #8  
Lets see those pictures!
I don't know the story of what and why did it happen. Anyway it looks like the subframe part from the clutch to the rear of a tractor was either absent or weak. Or the FEL was overloaded.

M9000 luzes 1.jpgM9000 luzes 4.jpgM9000 luzes 2.jpgM9000 luzes 5.jpg

/ Help! Will this bucket fit my loader??? Kubota m9000 with la1251 loader - see pic #9  
Looks more like a road accident to me! I've never seen a transmission housing give or break from both ends other then by collision!

/ Help! Will this bucket fit my loader??? Kubota m9000 with la1251 loader - see pic #10  
Looks more like a road accident to me! I've never seen a transmission housing give or break from both ends other then by collision!

I was just thinking it looked like a run away collision.

My dealer had a Kubota on his lot, about 40 Hp, that had rolled off. The seat was about where the gauges should be. Scary looking to be honest.

I think we'll all agree that what ever caused the damage pictured was a bad day for someone.